- Transitional food is the perfect way to give new fishy friends a balanced meal.
- Pellets sink to the pond floor, rather than floating, giving shy or sick fish a more comfortable place to eat.
- Formula features stabilized vitamin C for next-level nourishment.
- Quickly breaks down leaves, small branches and accumulated organic waste in ponds, fountains and lagoons.
- Helps maintain a proper bacterial balance through the seasons and helps get your tank ready for the warmer weather.
Your new koi on the block will definitely appreciate Microbe-Life Sinking Pellets Legacy Fish Food! Then keep their water clean and clear through the seasons with the Microbe-Lift Spring & Summer Pond Water Cleaner. This transitional food sinks to the pond floor, giving sick or shy fish a more private dining experience. Delivering balanced nutrition and a boost of stabilized vitamin C, it’ll help keep your koi healthy while they get used to their new home. As an added bonus, the special formula won’t cloud your pond, leaving it looking super fresh and clean. Then make sure their water free of leaves, small branches and accumulated organic waste. It’s great as a seasonal approach to maintain a proper bacterial balance, and to jump start ponds to a healthier environment in the spring and summer. Plus, it’s all natural, non-toxic and non-caustic, so it’s safe for all your fish, plants, and furry ones.