Microbe-Lift Soy-Based Birdbath & Statuary Cleaner, 32-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Environmentally-friendly formula removes mineral deposits and scum build-up to keep water clean and clear.
- Dual-action cleaning power with micro-emulsion technology and biodegradable soy-based cleaning agents that are 100% nontoxic.
- Specially formulated for stone or brick birdbaths, garden statues, and other water features, and helps prevent scaling, staining and water discoloration.
- Won’t harm any animal, including fish and birds, and safe to use around the whole family in a convenient spray bottle.
- Formula is made in the USA and is a safe, renewable alternative to petroleum-based products
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Bird Banquet Fruit Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$2.42Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.30Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Bird Banquet Original Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$2.99Chewy Price$5.23List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Bird Banquet Vegetable Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$4.00Chewy Price$4.99List Price$3.80Autoship Price
- JW Pet InSight Bird Bath, Regular$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Wild Harvest Molt Relief Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$5.39Chewy Price$7.59List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Little Farmer Products Coop Right Chicken Dust Bath, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Green Goo Poultry Castile Wash, 12-oz bottle$10.81Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Professional Pet Products Feather Fancy Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- Lixit Poultry Dust Bath, 5.5-lb jar$15.90Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
|Top Ingredients||—||Water (Aqua, Eau), Organic Potassium Cocoate...||Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Redmond Brand Clay Products, Limestone...||—|
|Health Feature||—||First Aid||—||—|
|Material||—||—||—||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Works Great For Me
About every other week I clean my backyard stone fountain because the water starts to turn cloudy and green algae starts to build up on the walls and water pump. The product label doesn't make any claims for algae, but it does a great job removing it. I use a wet-dry vacuum to completely drain the fountain then spray the product on the stone. After scrubbing lightly with a brush, I rinse the fountain completely before refilling with clean water. The green algae appears to "melt away" from the stone during the brushing process and it rinses off easily. The birds LOVE my fountain and my dogs are known to take a sip or two as well, so I like to keep the fountain fresh and sparkling clean. This product does a great job with little effort.
Best nontoxic cleaner
This item has been difficult to find, not a surprise. It is the best non toxic cleaner for any stone, concrete, or metal birdbath or feeder. It dissolves organic matter with little scrubbing and rinses clean. I will continue to recommend it.
Works Great!! My birdbath is crystal clear. I use this once a week with a scrub brush.
NG it just didn't work
Sorry to say I couldn't get this item to work. Tried to get water stain from an outdoor bird bath. It just didn't do anything. I scrubbed it with steel wool....sorry
I use this product to wash out my bird feeders and bird bath. I find it does a good job and has a clean smell when you are done. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because I think the pricing is high.
I have used this product for years to clean my birdbaths. It works well and is safe for plants and birds. Chewy's price is the best I've found and their delivery is fast and reliable.
Still good quality
This product still performs as well as it always has. The look of the bottle has changed, but the quality is still great. My only negative is that the price has continually increased.
Have tried twice now to clean my grungy looking birdbath/fountain and see little change, even after scrubbing with a brush. I like that it is supposed to bne bird and plant friendly but if it doesn't also clean then it is not worth it.
I use this product on the outside birdbath. Fact that it is not toxic to birds is great.
This was the best price at Chewy. The cleaner was easy to use and it really worked well on cleaning the birdbath. I highly recommend it.