Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count
About This Item
- Controls bacterial diseases in fish.
- This fish antibiotic exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive bacteria.
- It also exerts a bactericidal action on gram negative bacteria.
- Intended for aquarium and ornamental fish only.
- The treatment duration is 5-10 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Cichlid, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Health Feature||N/A||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Is this 500 mg
Answer by • May 01, 2022
Each capsule contains 250 mg of Cephalexin Monohydrate.
Be the first to recommend this product.