Midland Vet Services Aqua-Cipro Forte Fish Antibiotic is a broad spectrum antibiotic for fish and is a member of the fluoroquinolone class. It treats gram-negative and certain gram-positive bacterial infections in fish. You can use these dissolvable tablets to help control fin and tail rot and flexibacter infections in your scaly sidekicks.
- Exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria.
- May be used for the control of bacterial diseases in fish.
- Helps with infections such as fin rot, tail rot and flexibacter.
- Used only in aquariums for the treatment of bacterial activity.
- Comes in easy-to-use capsules.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be given to fish intended for food use. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place.
See all items by Midland Vet Services