It’s hard to watch your pets when they are not at their best, so ask your vet if Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Fish Antibiotic is the right choice for your scaly sidekicks. This broad-spectrum antibiotic is formulated to control common bacterial infections in fish. This antibiotic exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. Use it to help control bacterial diseases like Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus).
- A broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Treats a variety of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial infections in ornamental fish.
- Helps control bacterial diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus).
- Formulated only for the treatment of bacterial activity in aquariums.
- Comes in easy-to-use capsules.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be given to fish intended for food use. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place.
See all items by Midland Vet Services