Help control common bacterial infections in your finned friends with Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Forte Fish Antibiotic. This broad spectrum antibiotic exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria. It may help control bacterial diseases in fish, including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus).
- Formulated to control common bacterial infection in fish.
- Treats a variety of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial infections in ornamental fish.
- May help control bacterial diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus).
- Use only in aquariums for the treatment of bacterial activity.
- Comes in easy-to-use capsules.
For aquarium and ornamental fish only. Not for human use. Keep out of the reach of children. Not to be given to fish intended for food use. Keep container tightly closed and in a cool dry place.
See all items by Midland Vet Services