Midland Vet Services Aqua-Mox Amoxicillin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A broad-spectrum antibiotic.
- Treats a variety of common gram-positive and gram-negative bacterial infections in ornamental fish.
- Helps control bacterial diseases including Aeromonas and Pseudomonas Genera and Mysobacterial Group (Gill Diseases, Chondrococcus).
- Formulated only for the treatment of bacterial activity in aquariums.
- Comes in easy-to-use capsules.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Forte Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$34.49Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Ceph Cephalexin Fish Antibiotic, 100 count$22.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Midland Vet Services Aqua-Zole Metronidazole Fish Antibiotic, 60 count$41.49Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Fishbiotic Amoxicillin Capsule Fish Antibiotic, 500 mg, 30 count$29.69Chewy Price
- dealAPI Melafix Saltwater Fish & Coral Bacterial Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$11.60Chewy Price$16.29List Price$11.02Autoship Price
- API Pond Pimafix Antifungal Pond Fish Infection Remedy, 64-oz bottle$54.40Chewy Price$78.19List Price$51.68Autoship Price
- Fritz Aquatics Fritz Zyme 9 Saltwater Nitrifying Bacteria for Aquariums, 8-oz bottle$5.09Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Fishbiotic Metronidazole Tablet Fish Antibiotic, 500 mg, 30 count$36.29Chewy Price
- Boyd Viatchem Fresh Fish Multi-Vitamin, 16-oz jar$40.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price$38.47Autoship Price
- Boyd Viatchem Marine Fish Multi-Vitamin, 16-oz jar$44.09Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.89Autoship Price
- Kordon Rid-Ich Plus Disease Aquarium Treatment, 4-oz bottle$9.62Chewy Price$9.14Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Pond, Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Amoxicillin 500 mg||A Proprietary Blend of Water-Soluable Ingredients, Oxybispropanol (As An Inert Solubilizing Agent), <5% Praziquantel By Weight....|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
So Happy with this product
I received this on the 25th after ordering late night on the 24th. Thank you for the excellent customer service! My Fish showed huge improvement hours after the first dosage. I am hopeful that this will take care of the problem. I will be buying this again to have some on hand just in case... Thanks to my brother Larry for referring this product and website.
This worked very well and my cat perked up.. unfortunately he still passed away a few days later , if you’re considering getting this, do it immediately don’t wait! If I’d found it sooner, I’d like to think my baby would still be here..
All Paws Up!
I rescue and currently care for 45+ cats. I recently switched from another brand to Meow Mix. To start, I purchased 5 different flavors from this brand to see which would be best liked. This food ranks #1, chicken and tuna comes in a close second. I’ve read the bad reviews on this flavor and hesitated to buy but I’m glad I did. The one thing I dislike, but the cats don’t seem to mind, is the odor of the food. Someone else mentioned a “moldy” smell and that’s pretty much what it smells like, but there is no mold, it’s just the smell of the food. I will continue to buy the two flavors my cats want to eat, this being their first choice. You can’t argue with 45+ cats.
It would of been nice,if I could of known, that the Amoxoxicillin was only 250 mg. No where when ordering did it state that. First time ordering from you and it will be the last.
worked great and fast
saw (on camera) mother 'white' racoon drinking from a water dish we keep out for squirrels and birds in the yard and noticed she had a large open wound on her back. I have witnessed on camera how racoons can fight and bite each other over what must be food to them and wondered if this was the case with her. She had three small racoons and i felt sorry for her. So, i put less than 1/3 capsule into water dish and wondered if she would be back to drink again and she did each night for several days. I noticed that the wound got smaller and smaller each day, on the camera. She seemed to have more energy to care for her small ones too. Even a squirrel that i noticed also had a large bite looking place on it's back had it's wound get smaller as it drink from the dish. So, i put small amount into the dish each day (less than 1/3) of water daily change for week only. will keep product for future needs if i need for our fish tank too. Saw the mother 'white' racoon once again on camera and her wound is almost gone now and she is larger in size, as if she must be feeling better and eating better. I love nature!
Fish Mox Antibiotics
So far so good, just would like to know the quality and amount of amoxicillin in these as I have very expensive fish and this is something I would like to know before I recommend to other consumers!!!
I believe it works...but he's feral, so....
I got it because a feral, I think a Tom, started showing up in an outdoor heated shelter I set out in the winter (purchased from Chewy also, btw). I can see into it from a window in my house, otherwise he would be too shy to be approached. He looked pretty roughed up and wounded around the face. I have been able to mix this in with his wet food (about a quarter of a capsule...it's powder, you pour it out and cut it, then mix in food). At least once my timing was off and the possum ate it, otherwise I have given him 6 doses over the course of a week and he looks VERY improved.
Works very well on the sick fish. Had one that was almost gone but with this he helped it recover!
Got what I ordered
Ordered this product from another company and it works. Have not used this bottle yet.
Been using Fish Mox 15 yrs
Works great for cats Upper Respiratory Infections, skin infections etc. Do not buy Fish Mox Forte 500 mg. Get this one it’s 250 mg. Use 2 times a day. You can put 2 capsules opened poured in a tiny container. Then add 5 mils. of water shake very hard and shake it each time you use it. Then refrigerate it. Each dosing back out 10 cc’s in a marked syringe administer orally. Repeat the suspension when you run out. I’ve saved so much on vet bills. Also you can open a capsule use 1/2 in soft food then 2nd dose use the other 1/2 Google fish Mox for cats