MidWest 3-Story Feline Nuvo Stella Cat Condo, Silver
About This Item
- Two-tiered condo that provides your furry friend a comfortable place to relax and lounge.
- Features a cushioned platform, a cozy retreat with faux fur pillow and flared legs to for elevation and stability.
- Gives your kitty a relaxing area to take a catnap while the interior hide-away provides her with safety and security.
- Cushioned platform is ideal for perching so your paw-tner can keep an eye on things.
- Easy to assemble and compliments almost any home décor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 59.5-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$97.62Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 58-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Grey$145.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Frisco 24.8-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$42.78Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 32-in Premium Carpeted Sisal Post Cat Tree, Beige$70.99Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 34-in Cat Tree, Dark Brown$75.41Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 38-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Beige$106.59Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- TRIXIE Lucano 43.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Cream/Gray$136.50Chewy Price$138.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 17-in Cat Tree, Light Brown$54.56Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Brown$299.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Bovina 55.5-in Designer Plush Cat Tree, Cream/Black$157.99Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 40-in Premium Carpeted Cat Tree, Beige$90.99Chewy Price$98.00List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Salvador 30.75-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Tan Diamond$68.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet||Carpet||Faux Fleece, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Features||Modern, Condo||Modern, Condo||N/A||N/A||Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||31 inches to 59 inches||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Number Of Condos||3 condos||1 condo||3 condos||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
“Wood particle board” on inside has a very strong bad smell
We had this condo for a month and our three cats wouldn’t have anything to do with it so we kept sort of moving it near windows, or next to the couch near us to see if they would try it out. We kept smelling a very strong “barn” smell but not pleasant and very strong. Finally we figured out it was the inside walls of the thing. The cushions are nice and furry and definitely removable so we took them out and the cats like laying on them. But we had to put the actual condo in the garage for now!
Sturdy Condo with bed on top
Great height for our porch window. I needed a sturdy structure for my cat to be able to lay in a bed on top & look out the window. This works perfectly. It even comes with a round bed for the top. My cat loves it - so I love it. Thanks!
This condo has a nice, modern look and seems reasonably well-made, but it's otherwise pretty disappointing. It's not very stable, so the cats have managed to knock it over more than once, and it wobbles a little when they're sitting on top. The inside also isn't very cushioned, and they've never once slept inside it. The top has barely any cushion at all, and since it's slightly dome-shaped, the cats (10 pounds, not huge) have actually fallen off of it while sleeping a few times. We bought it a few months back and thought we and the cats might grow to like it more. But now I'm shopping for a replacement. I definitely don't recommend this.
It looks nice but I wish it were a little bigger. My kitten does not like to climb through the holes inside which surprised me! Hoping he will eventually and that he doesn’t get too big for it.
Best ever great price very sturdy cats jump and scratch it all day long may order another one 5 star for sure !!!
Can be used by Ferret
My ferret loves it. The only thing that the top part has a lot of glue
We love the sleek look and the kitties enjoy playing and then snoozing in it. The bottom cushion is removable, the other levels are more firm with faux fur covering. Fabric top has some softer padding but I wouldn't call it a cushion. They haven't figured out how to crawl up into the 3rd tier yet and I wonder if it's due to the inner holes being almost right on top of each other and the kitties aren't big enough to jump or reach over. Either way, the condo is a nice way to sneak kitty furniture into your decor.
looks very sleek and fits well with other furnishings and the cats had a wonderful afternoon playing with the box it came in!!!