MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Two-sided cat scratching pad insert can be turned over for a new surface.
- Attracting catnip provided, so your cat can have an appropriate place to fulfill his natural scratching instinct—minimizing furniture damage.
- Long-lasting scratcher is made from 100% recycled material.
- Its honeycomb texture mimics that of a real tree, so your cat will be drawn to it.
- Durable corrugated scratching pad is great for cats of all ages and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$18.93Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher+ with Catnip Cat Scratcher, Wide$9.47Chewy Price$18.79List Price
- dealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$9.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, 2 count, Tropical Palms$12.18Chewy Price$16.92List Price
- Frisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.84Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Toy, 4 count$18.64Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 4 count$19.99Chewy Price$27.33List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||—||—||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
Good and Basic Cat Scratcher
Good basic cat scratcher. Would have preferred it to be a bit wider, that would have gotten a 5 star review, however it will not prevent me from ordering again. Most important thing about a cat scratcher is will the cat use it, and he does.
Cats really like this scratcher. I like it because it is in a relatively robust cardboard tray. Holds up as long as the pad! Also very comfortable bed according to 3 cats.
Love this item
My cats love this inexpensive scratching thing. I put these in all my rooms to avoid furniture destruction.
Effective and environmentally friendly
We were delighted to find a scratcher made of all recycled materials. Cats being cats, one of our cats loves this (with or without catnip) and the other can't be bothered. But it's affordable and sustainable, especially since it's reversible. The cardboard bottom can slide, so it may not work as well on very smooth surfaces unless you attach something to the bottom.
Kitty loves to sharpen her claws!!
I'm on my second scratcher set-up in just over a year. For cardboard, they hold up well. My 3yo cat loves this thing!! It has saved my walls, doors, and sofa. The catnip is easy to refill and keeps kitty wacky. I highly recommend this product.
no pieces to pick up
I like this scratcher because the weave of the cardboard is tighter and leaves less shredding of the paper all over. Im disappointed by the quality of the catnip that is added- doesnt seem green or fresh- but its really no issue.
Classic cardboard scratcher
This classic cardboard kitty scratcher does the trick. Warren is a big fan, also just lies on it. Cute!
I purchased more than one, because...well...my kittehs are not prone to sharing. After sharpening their claws, it's a great place to doze. The scratchers are two sided for extra use.
Cat lover pad
My Callie, loves her scratch pad. She even sleeps on it some. It is the first thing she goes for in the morning or when she has poopied.
Very Durable Scratch Box
This cardboard scratch box seems more durable and strong over the previous brand I had. I like you can flip it over after one side is worn down, and I believe the strength of cardboard will last longer. Our two cats love it.