MidWest Cleo Guinea Pig Cage
About This Item
- Spacious dimensions with plenty of space for pets to roam and explore.
- Includes food dish, water bottle, plastic hay feeder and hiding spot.
- Holds up to 6 inches of guinea pig litter at the bottom of the cage.
- Top and side open up to make cleaning easy.
- Equally ideal for guinea pigs and hedgehogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPrevue Pet Products Small Animal Cage, Coco & White$166.57Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- DealMidWest Ferret Nation Deluxe Ferret Cage, Single Story$184.99Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- DealHabitrail OVO Club Trainer, Blue/White$27.99Chewy Price
- DealWare Living Room Series Rabbit Cage$219.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Large$145.99Chewy Price$177.99List Price
- DealKaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$16.79Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- DealSunGrow Bedding & Sand Bath Container Cozy Hideout Coconut Hut Small-Pet Litter Box$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealKaytee Open Living Small Pet Habitat, 60 x 30-in$111.99Chewy Price$137.99List Price
- DealTRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.05Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- DealLiving World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$142.19Chewy Price$144.99List Price
- DealWare Home Sweet Home Rabbit Cage, Color Varies$94.99Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- DealMidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$21.72Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Material||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal, Vinyl / PVC||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Guinea pig cage
I bought for my grandchildrens pet Marco. It was easy to put together and it easy when it is time to clean it. The hay holder fits nicely on the side and is accessible for Marco. He popcorns and loves the hiding spot under his food tray. I would recommend this cage for 1 guinea pig definitely not big enough for 2 but perfect for 1.
Cage is OK, but ordering is a joke
It's a nice cage compared to the one my guinea pig came in. The water bottle falls down a lot and it isn't a heavy duty cage but it is decent.
Bad Bad Bad cage
As a guinea pig owner, I am saying for fact that this cage DOES NOT meet even the minimal requirements for 1 guinea pig. They should take these off the market! Shame on anyone that buys this for their guinea pigs! Midwest cage is the minimal size for 2 guinea pigs...please DI NOT buy this product!!
Too Small of a Cage
Hello, I would like to point out that this cage and cages like these are FAR too small for Guinea Pigs, Rats, Chinchillas, Degus, Mice, Rabbits, and Hamsters. If kept in a cage like these, they can become mean, depressed, sad, and bored. Please do consider not biting this, and buying the MidWest guinea pig cage instead, or making a C&C cage. Have a great day and thank you for reading!
Way to small!
1-2 Guinea pigs need 8sq feet of living space. This really shouldn’t be marketed to guinea pig owners!
TOO SMALL DO NOT BUY
please do not buy this cage for your piggies buy the MidWest Guinea Habitat Guinea Pig Home Plus if you have two but if you have more buy more and connect them
Home for pigs
I got this cage for my granddaughter’s guinea pigs and she is very pleased it. It has a lot of room and the deep bottom keeps the cage dirt in the cage. It is easy to clean.
DO NOT BUY THIS
This cage is WAY TO SMALL!! This cage is to small for a guinea pig. Try going for the Larger Midwest cage. Guinea pigs need 7.5 sqft per 2 guinea pigs. :)