Midwest Crate Dog Crate Replacement Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak proof dog crate replacement pan compatible with 24-inch MidWest iCrate dog crates and 24-inch MidWest LifeStages dog crates with a curved slide-bolt latch (each sold separately).
- Also fits 24-inch MidWest New World metal dog crates with a straight or curved slide bolt latch (each sold separately).
- Leak-proof pan made of a durable, odor-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene plastic mixture.
- The pan's slide out design makes cleaning easy in the event of an accident.
- Replacement pan is designed for dog crates, but may be used as a multi-purpose tray around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 52.5- in L x 35-in W$59.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Foldable & Stackable Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, Med: 37-in L x 25.12-in W x 32.76-in H$314.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 30-in$20.34Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$109.21Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 54-in$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 49 inch$106.33Chewy Price$180.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$27.89Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$68.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 48-in$38.45Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
222 Customer Reviews
The image shows that the width of the crate pan is 20" wide but it is actually about 18" wide. This does not fit in the Midwest crate that I also bought through Chewy.
I ordered the wrong sized pan for my kennel. I don't know if the brand is really old or is no longer in business, but I couldn't find the correct pan size to fit this kennel/crate that was given to me. It's slightly used and had no pan with it. I called Chewy's expert customer service team and a WONDERFUL YOUNG LADY HELPED ME TO FIND THE SIZE THAT FIT PERFECTLY! I have no knowledge of these wire kennels, never having one and especially one with a missing tray/pan. She was right on the money with the size. It slides right in the slot and fills up the entire bottom of the kennel. I bought a half size thinking the exact measurements were not correct because it needed space to slide in, but I was wrong. I am THRILLED TO PIECES TO HAVE THIS PAN. My puppies seem happier and they aren't as whiny or complaining as much even though I had it padded. This is SO MUCH BETTER. If in doubt call the experts, they know the products and you are not on hold at all. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Doesn't quite fit...
I'm using an old crate for a found 3wk old kitten that needs to be temporarily kept separate from our other pets due to vaccination and health issues. The original crate pan was cracked in several places and difficult to clean, so found this. Supposedly it's for the 24inch crate, but not quite. Might be the different brands, but you'd think the measurements would be standard. Its fine for my purpose now, but if I were to use the crate for a dog in the future, I'd have to get a different tray, as I don't think it'd be safe.
Crate Dog Crate Replacement Pan 54 in
I like to buy more 54 in Crate Pan. The price at Chewy is cheaper for me to afford. I have many cats and dog. I use the pan in many ways when caring for my pets. Please bring more supplies of this product!
Are you kidding me?
I put this spanking new Midwest crate pan in my 40lb dog’s crate. Only 12 hours at work, and I came home to this after 1 night. I have NEVER seen this happen. I have multiple dogs and am disappointed in the lack of quality.
MidWest Crate Dog Crate Replacement PanMidWest Crate Dog Crate Replacement Pan
I am using the pans in my quail cages. They work great! Everything was as advertised. I built my cages to fit the measurement they gave me on line. The shipment came faster than i thought it wood. Great service. Thanks Chewy,
Customer Service very helpful
I was unable to find a replacement tray to fit my cage. I contacted live chat and the lady that replied really did a great job helping me find one that fit. Thanks again
Bought a new crate for our Great Dane puppy. It came with a pan, but it had been cracked during shipment. Chewy immediately issued a credit which more than covered the replacement pan. The replacement pan was ordered and came the next day. New pan is fine and should last years.
Not the right size
I am SO bummed that this pan is NOT the 30" x 20" I ordered and needed. It is actually 29" x 18 1/4". I use this crate for the kitties to stay in overnight when I do TNR. I put a small Pet Taxi and small litter box side-by-side for the kitties. This pan is too small for them to fit side-by-side. Plus, it leaves so much room that the pan would bang back and forth in the crate. I can use the pan for something else, but how do I get what I need now?
This fit perfectly! My sweet pup now stays in their for names and cuddling with her chewy toys.