MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No assembly, no tools required — just unfold it at the desired location.
- Adjustable legs let you level the doghouse on uneven surfaces.
- Raised floor allows good air circulation, and waterproof design protects your furry friend from the elements all year round.
- Made with high-quality components — water-resistant stained wood, stainless-steel hardware and asphalt-shingled roof.
- Available in 3 different sizes to accommodate different-sized dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Intermediate, 37-in L x 25-in W x 27.5-in H$64.30Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Flat Roof Club Dog House, Medium/Large$170.99Chewy Price$188.99List Price
- Frisco Modern Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$349.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Small$111.12Chewy Price$136.99List Price
- Frisco Dome Dog House$124.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Lodge Dog House$181.99Chewy Price$247.99List Price
- Suncast DH350 Deluxe Dog House$123.59Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Dog Palace CRB Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe$599.99Chewy Price$605.10List Price
- Dog Palace Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe$428.02Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Medium$229.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Ferplast Villa Dog Kennel with Folding Porch, Small$134.99Chewy Price$136.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Wood||Wood||Wood, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This is suppose to be an outdoor dog house and it's not made to be outdoors. The roof is poorly made. Water gets under the shingles and rots the wood. Wood for roof breaking apart and grew mold and fungus, which is now spreading to the frame of the dog house. The house looks nice but it's poorly constructed. It's not worth the money if it doesn't last. I have to rebuild the roof. Hopefully won't need to replace any planks.
The dog house is great. I am having an issue fur a dogie door for it.
Unfortunately the roof came damaged and due to the size it would be a hassle to return It was super easy to set up (this coming from someone who struggles to hang things I'm so unhandy) and smells great - other than the damage it initially looks like great quality My doberman can easily fit, although she has to bow her head when standing,comfortably able to lay down inside
Cute Little Dog House
This item was extremely easy to assemble, I love the look and quality. I rated it short of a 5 because on the inside there was spacing in one corner that wouldn’t close. This item is made of wood which dogs love to chew and mine wasted no time chewing. If you look closely, my hubby reinforced the wood with some sheet metal that has curtail her chewing immensely.
Would not recommend - floor collapsed within two months
Purchased this dog house two months ago. It wasn't used/assembled until early July to be used. The floor of the dog house collapsed yesterday. We purchased the large size as it was advertised for dogs weighing up to 80 pounds. Our dog weighs 55 pounds.
She loves it
Previously I wrote a review for this dog house, and now I'm amending it to include that my dog truly seems to love her little house. I still think it should be American made as I stated before.
Love the way this dog house will fold unfortunately I have to send it back the smell of either blue or a chemical not go away
Heavier and more sturdy than I was expecting. No tools needed. Just unfold, push the floor down (might have to slightly shift the walls to square them to the floor)and close the roof. Floor and roof are hinged for easy operation. Floor fits really well,, nice and snug. Best dog house I have ever bought, highly recommend! Jasper loves it and couldn't wait til the roof was closed or the house was in place before he jumped in.
Cannoli loves his new house!
We bought this dog house because our Pomeranian, Cannoli, kept squeezing under the couch. He LOVES it! It goes great with the home decor as well AND it was effortless to assemble. Quality that met our needs and looked great at a great price. I honestly can’t ask for more! Cannoli is about 13lbs and you can see the scale of this item next to a dishwasher in our kitchen. Perfect for us!
Puppy Loves Her New House
The house is so incredibly easy to set-up and the top opens like a lid to reach in and pick up your pup, clean out, etc. I have a 10 week old puppy who, inspected the house with a bit of suspicion for a minute. She quickly went inside and is sleeping away in her new home. I did purchase a separate crate pad for it; the medium size is typical and easy to find a pad that fits. The ONLY issue I have found is that the wood is chewable and in the first day puppy is chewing on the inside wood panels.