If your dog is a gifted escape artist, he has met his match with the MidWest Wire Mesh Top for Exercise Pens. The metal pen top is the perfect choice for adding extra security to your furry pal’s exercise pen while being used indoors or outdoors. It comes with eight secure thumb latches ensuring the top will stay in place and your fur baby stays safe where you left him. This is also a great option to protect your dog or other pets, such as rabbits, ducks, tortoises or others from outside intruders. The metal top fits all versions of MidWest Exercise Pens, including dog pens with and without doors, and fits most standard brands, as well. Plus, the metal top is made of durable steel and is e-coated to endure the outdoor elements.
- Exercise pen top fits all MidWest models and most standard metal exercise pen brands with doors and without doors—must be in a square configuration for the top to fit effectively.
- Features a durable e-coat that prevents rusting, making sure it endures the outdoor elements for long-lasting use.
- Includes eight thumb snaps to securely lock the metal top to the exercise pen keeping intruders out and furry escape artists inside the exercise pen.
- Metal top is easy to install with no tools required and is hinged down the center for easy half-access into the dog pen.
- Playpen top provides your dog with healthy air circulation, great visibility and additional security while being used indoors or out.
Wire Mesh Top, (8) Metal Bolt Straps.
Always be mindful of keeping your pet outside in the heat and use caution on hotter days. Use with ground stakes to ensure the exercise pen is securely "staked" to the ground. Remove all collars, harnesses, leashes, pet apparel & etc. from your dog prior to use. Be sure your dog has plenty of water & water bowl placed inside the exercise pen while left outdoors.
Compatible with all MidWest Exercise Pens when configured into a 4-by-4 square.
See all items by MidWest