MidWest Feline Nuvo Grand Forte 41-in Cat Scratching Post
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Oversized Furniture Ideal for Large or Multiple Cats
- Hefty Sisal-Wrapped Scratching Post Stands Over 3 Feet Tall with Oversized Base
- Ultra-Soft Brown Faux Fur with Sisal-Wrapped Supports provides comfort and support for your cat.
- This product will help keep your cat from scratching furniture and causing damage.
- Easy assembly sturdy cat tree with all tools included
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe 10.8-in Sisal & Burlap Cat Scratching Post$34.99Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Frisco Sisal Cat Scratching Board & Post with Toy, Gray$16.10Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Cream$13.34Chewy Price
- Cat Craft 42 Bobcat Cat Scratcher, Grey$29.49Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 19.3-in Cat Scratching Post with Toy$51.55Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Pet Adobe 19.25-in Polyester Cat Scratching Post with Toys$49.95Chewy Price
- SmartCat The Ultimate 32-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$64.44Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 24-in Faux-Fur Cat Scratching Post, Beige$40.95Chewy Price$68.49List Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 27-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Gray$51.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price
- Way Basics Katwall Wall Scratching Post with Catnip, London Grey$12.00Chewy Price
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Brown$42.48Chewy Price$40.36Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Jute, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||N/A, Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
915 Customer Reviews
Best scratching post!
Our cat's old post was looking really worn out so we got this one to replace it. She LOVES it. She is a bigger cat so she can really reach and stretch with this post. She is not a climber but if you had a cat that climbs they would love to scoot up this post I think. It's super sturdy as well and looks great.
This Is Mookie - I'm a 7 month old grey tiger kitty with lots of energy. The cat post is tall and sturdy for me to scratch my claws on. I also love sitting on the top of the post - just enough room for me to set. My Mom put it in the living room for easy access for me and my claws.
Exactly what I needed!
This is exactly what I needed for my cat, who decided to start using the tallest sides of my new dining chairs as a scratching post. I cleaned them up & put clear packing tape on the areas he was using & placed this scratcher beside the chairs. He now happily uses the scratcher & not my chairs! 😊 Happy kitty, happy owner.
Not good for some cats
It’s a beautiful post, nice and tall, soft plush carpet on the base. But if you have a cat that likes to eat things that aren’t food beware. After several uses as a scratching post, the cat can actually pull bits of the rope out and eat it which can lead to problems. I just take it down. Most cats would do well and even love it, just not those that will attempt to eat everything they encounter.
BIG & STURDY!
Love this post for our large cat. At 16.6 lbs, he easily knocked over smaller scratch posts, but with this he can stretch out all the way up and feel secure that it won't tumble over.
It's long enough that the kitties can fully stretch, and they love to scratch it. It's also very sturdy, and they can't topple it even at a full sprint. Super easy to assemble.
My cat absolutely adores this post!! I call it her tower of power. She climbs to the top and sits there like the Queen of the hill. I highly recommend this post.
Only replacement we could find that's this tall.
This is a replacement of the same item we bought a while back. Higgins is a long, tall, 12 pound tuxedo cat who needs this height to stretch up and sharpen his claws. Consequently, with the first tower we bought (same scratching post from MidWest), the fuzzy brown stuff on the top got destroyed by all the scratching it endured. What made us buy another one, though, was because the tower got knocked over and broke off at the base! The base is made of cheap glued-together wood chips. Since we couldn't find another tower this tall, I had to order this same one again to keep our cat happy. I do recommend this scratching post if you have a tall cat as it's the only one we could find that's this tall.
this product was a great investment for my cat.
This scratch post had a really good deal and it’s tall enough for my cat. My cat is about 10.5 inches long. It is very hard to find items that are big enough for her to enjoy. This scratch post does the trick however, and she is able to completely stretch out when she scratches this cat scratch post. I also got the item very fast. Not impressed with how FedEx handled the box, but at least everything was there and chewy is always willing to help with any orders I’ve had issues with. I do appreciate it a lot.
My cats love this!
My two Torties were in need of a new scratching post. Saw that this was much taller than the one they have. Was easy to assemble. Now they can get a stretching out on this. My petite cat loves sitting on top and surveying her kingdom!