MidWest Feline Nuvo Playhouse 61.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo
About This Item
- Two-level cubby retreat that your cat will love to climb to.
- Flexible arms dangle toy balls above lounging lookout. This will help keep your cat entertained and amused.
- High-rise bolstered perch, and resting benches give your cat the much desired "over-looking" feeling that many cats love.
- Sisal-wrapped supports made for comfort. Sturdy, multi-tier design provides perfect retreat for lounging and play.
- Ultra-soft faux fur, with designer print fabric will add to the décor on your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 24.8-in Heavy Duty Faux Fur Cat Tree, Gray$32.00Chewy Price
- Go Pet Club 55-in Slide Cat Tree, Beige$87.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Frisco 68-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Cream$83.59Chewy Price
- Armarkat Faux Fleece Covered, Real Wood Cat Tree & Condo, 66-in$141.27Chewy Price$178.80List Price
- Go Pet Club 53-in Cat Tree, Beige$71.39Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 4-Tier 61.5-in Cat Tree & Condo$113.50Chewy Price$129.95List Price
- Go Pet Club 60-in Sisal Posts Cat Tree Condo, Black$88.52Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Tower 50.5-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Black Floral$82.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- TRIXIE Bovina 55.5-in Designer Plush Cat Tree, Cream/Black$190.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$71.99Chewy Price
- Two By Two City Cat Deluxe European 58-in Faux Fur Cat Tree, Grey$145.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealFEANDREA 37.8-in Faux Fleece Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$74.86Chewy Price$76.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Sisal, Plant Material, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Carpet, Sisal, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Hanging Toys, Tunnel||Condo, Hanging Toys||Condo, Hanging Toys||Tunnel|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||60 inches to 69 inches|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No||No||No Tools Required|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||—||2 condos||1 condo||—|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Tree Life: S - M cats
Katzu is loving the tree. It's still pretty fresh, and I might not suggest it for big cats. The level variety is nice. It was a bit heavy for one person, but that's to be expected for the size. A flat head screwdriver is something I would suggest when assembling.
Exactly what I thought
I really like this cat tower. It is nice and big. I always wonder how long they will last. We will see. It is super cute!
It broke within 2 weeks
I have purchased from this manufacturer before and the last cat tree lasted 3 years. This one lasted 2 weeks!! My 8lb cat should not be able to just snap one of the platforms with normal use.
Not Stable and Too Small
I'm very disappointed in this cat perch. The felines shown on this perch must be kittens or 5 pound cats because my cat is only 10 pounds and extremely light on his feet, and this thing wobbles like crazy when he jumps on it. He won't even use it anymore after only 2 weeks. What a waste of money. It IS so beautiful - colors and patterns and put together nicely. I'm so stupid for throwing the box away or I would dis-assemble it and send it back. 2 thumbs down.
Really nice cat condo
This is probably the nicest cat condo I've owned. Very well-constructed and sturdy. My cats normally tear all the rope off the scratching posts, but I think this one will give them a challenge. They also love the high bed perch, which is very plush, and the hanging balls. The contrasting fabric also helps it look more sophisticated, like an actual piece of furniture, versus the typical cat condo. I'm giving it four stars instead of five because it shed blue fuzz for a couple of weeks, but it seems fine now. Definitely recommended. A nice upgrade from the usual cat condos.
Broke after a month!
I bought this for my cat. Within the first month, the middle platform broke in half when he jumped up on it. He is an average sized cat and jump onto it from the couch. It felt sturdy but clearly it has issues.
Sturdy cute and matches room
I love this kitty condo! It's easy to assemble and the instructions are a breeze. One suggestion, put the screws and hardware on duct tape. Kitties got hold of my long screw, I used a medium one and had to disassemble, use large screw and reassemble. Kitties don't like their paws sticking to the duct tape. I also filled their treat you up to keep them occupied from them on out. The cats seem to like it, primarily for bird and squirrel watching, so it's a huge win in my book!
My cats love this cat tree. They got on it immediately after assembling.
MidWest Cat Tree
This is a hit in my house! I've had this for a little over 5 months and it has stood the test of time. Easy to put together and my cat loves it!
Great, but a safety concern.
We bought this tree as the centerpiece of our cats' play and recreation area, and so far it's an unqualified success. However ... the more rambunctious boy went after the hanging ball on the left side of the tree, and in his crazy play mode, the ball got wrapped around his tail. He then lost his balance and fell off the tree, and the ball tightened, leaving him swinging by his tail and screaming in the air. This was a rather horrifying introduction for both of us. Thankfully I have no other safety incidents to report (so far) ... but we ended up trimming off that ball and using it as a fetch toy. Phew!