MidWest Ferplast Villa Dog Kennel with Folding Porch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable kennel that gives your furry friend his own outdoor area to rest.
- Made of anti-shock robust plastic with waterproof and UV resistant materials to withstand the elements.
- Features a front entrance with a side panel that opens into a large porch for additional living space.
- Built-in drainage system gives your companion a dry living area.
- Assembles easily with no tools required so your paw-tner can enjoy it in no time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dome Dog House$124.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House, Red$59.99Chewy Price
- Dog Palace Dog House & Fleece Bed, Grey/Taupe$261.50Chewy Price$298.03List Price
- Dog Palace Dog House, Grey/Taupe$264.66Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Medium$129.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Dog Palace CRB Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe$520.99Chewy Price
- Precision Pet Products Extreme Outback Log Cabin Dog House, Large$192.31Chewy Price$208.99List Price
- Frisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Medium$229.99Chewy Price
- Dog Palace DP Hunter Insulated Dog House$134.91Chewy Price$156.64List Price
- Dog Palace Insulated Heated Dog House, Grey/Taupe$374.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Great Little House
Ordered a medium size house for my small/medium dog. The first one arrived with a cracked roof and I emailed Chewy pictures and with an hour a new dog house had been shipped at no charge. Super easy to put together and light enough that I can move and carry it on my own. Had it all assembled and moved outside in 10 minutes. I love that it has a side that opens up to allow more ventilation.
Excellent dog house
Very easy to put together with clear photographic directions. Seemingly constructed of quality materials thatvare not flimsy. My dog seems to.like her new house and I am satisfied with my purchase.
Just what I was looking for.
This kennel arrived today and is the perfect size (large) for my English Coon Hound (58#). The assembly was a bit awkward for one person due to the size of the components and the flexibility of the fiberglass walls. It does require a small Phillips screwdriver to secure the aluminum doorway reinforcement frame with six screws. You will probably need a drill to get the screws started as there are no reciprocal holes in the fiberglass. A terrific design and the front porch door will make it easy to clean inside. I think I am really going to like this product.
Great Dog House
Arrived super fast and very easy to put together. Instructions were easy to use and would definitely purchase again.
I purchased the villa for a feral cat and he loves it. He went in immediately and was protected from the rain, the snow and the very cold weather. I put a heated pad in and ran the wire through the air vent. I also put in self warming blankets. The cat was warm, dry and cozy. He used it in the summer as well. The folding wall stayed open all summer. The only issue I have is that it is difficult to get extra parts such as the door and the insulation. Otherwise I highly recommend it.
This was exactly what we were looking for. Your website is easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone.
This will be for my outdoor cat. I haven't put it outside yet, but I think she will really like it. It arrived in perfect condition and was easy to assemble.
Great house for cats!
This house was relatively easy to assemble. The only hard part was trying to fit the "chew guard" (presumably for dogs, as this is technically a dog kennel/house). There are no holes for where the screws anchor in the plastic, so we had to drill them. We couldn't just apply enough pressure with the screwdriver to get them through. It will be interesting to see whether this house "stays put" during some of our high winds, but it seems sturdy enough and will surely provide shelter from the rain. The doorway opening is large enough that our feral and stray cats are comfortable going inside to explore. No one has "claimed" it yet, but these are early days, and this house is "washable" (unlike our other wooden structure which, once marked, tends to carry the scent in perpetuity). All in all, a great solution for our outdoor moggies.
15 minutes to a Doghouse
I have 3 puggle-sized and smaller dogs so I decided to buy the medium and I'm very glad. I bought this to help with shade on my sunny deck. Very easy assembly (if it doesn't seem that way, just pop out the corner and slightly shift it). Tucked an outdoor pad inside and my puggle claimed it immediately. With the side extension out, it will be more than enough room for sharing. Light enough for me to move since I will not be leaving it out in the winter.
Went together easily
This is pretty well made. Like the side opening. Snaps together pretty well. Puppies were wet next morning and don’t know why. Didn’t rain.