MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Accessories for Ferret Nation and Critter Nation cages help your little ones satisfy their natural instinct to borrow, play, and nest.
- Made from ultra soft, reversible teal and purple fleece for the ultimate in comfort for your pet.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly makes routine cleaning stress-free.
- Fuzzy fastener straps and plastic clips don't require tools, making installation quick and easy.
- Please note, cage is not included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tent Small Pet Hideout, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Ware Natural Hut Small Animal Hideout, Small$2.83Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- A&E Cage Company Guinea Pig Hut$14.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Rody Igloo Small Animal Hideout$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Honeycomb Small Animal Hammock$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Tunnel$7.69Chewy Price
- Frisco Elephant Small Pet Cave$19.27Chewy Price
- Kaytee Woodland Get-A-Way Small Pet Hideout, Medium$12.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Cubby Small Pet Nest, Small$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- TRIXIE Suspension Bridge Small Pet Hammock$14.74Chewy Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet House$9.54Chewy Price
- Ware Hang-N-Tent Fleece Small Pet Sleeper, Color Varies, Medium$13.32Chewy Price$14.33List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret, Chinchilla, Mouse, Rat, Sugar Glider||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
I recommend! It was great quality and arrived fast
Soft On Ferrets Feet
We got Options 1 & 2, Rack covers were easy to attach with Velcro. My Fur~babies are 4, and 5yrs. Old so I want less cold cage metal on there tiny feet. The material is Super Soft & they luvz their Hammock but not sure Both would fit I haven't seen both in it at the same time, I'm sure they'd squeeze together when they want.
Love the set, love that my ferrets use the hammocks and tunnel but the playmat was sewn inside out! It don’t look right
Nice to have as soft, comfy pan covers
The pan covers fit well, but the small ones are difficult to attach, I wish they had the same type of enclosure that the large pan covers have. The ramp covers are hard to fit over the ramps.
5 stars for quality of fabric (thick and soft) and strong seams. One of our ferrets gave it the dig test immediately and gave up after a couple days with no success. Deducted 2 stars for small shelf covers. ABSOLUTELY agree with other reviewer. All shelf covers should be the pillowcase design. All that Velcro is the pits. Also, our cage has the plastic ramps—ramp covers were super tight fit. One ramp cover almost didn’t fit at all—surprised they weren’t more uniform since other FN covers we had were sized perfectly. Expect it will stretch with time.
Very easy to clean and set up
I used to have to worry about constantly cleaning and scrubbing the floors of the cage, but ever since I got this (along with a new cage and litter box). It has saved me the time and money having to clean the cage everyday and buying a bunch of bedding. It also helps your small pet's paws from becoming irritated and uncomfortable, saving unnecessary appointments to the vet in the future.
Ramp covers good
I bought a set that included 2 ramp covers and 1 floor cover when i first got my girls 3 years ago, the ramp covers are still in great shape, however, the floor cover was shredded within 2 months, if your ferrets love to dig, i would not recommend the floor covers.
Perfect for my furbabies!!
I have four ferrets and they all like the covers! More comfortable then them walking on the plastic. Very easy to clean and put back on the trays. Will continue to buy!
I wouldn't recommend it...
I've come to find they rip very easily. Very soft material though. But they only help up for me for three days before they were torn. And the shelf liners are sooooo hard to get in and off and take a long time to put on. They look nice but It would be cheaper to make your own at home. The velcro is also annoying to get untangled after washing.
High Quality, Long Lasting
High qality fleece material. Very soft. Beautiful, and stain resistant. I cut the vecro off. Last a long time. I'm currently buying them with my weekly orders. My goal is to have at least 10 sets for two or three of my cages.