MidWest Handy Doody Dog Waste Rake & Pooper Scooper, Black
About This Item
- Pooper scooper designed for single-handed use.
- 29-inch handle offers generous reach.
- Pronged scoop design is effective in tall grass, sand, snow and other surfaces.
- Durable coated steel resists rust.
- Lightweight design for easy, efficient cleanup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dogit Jaws for Grass Dog Pooper Scooper$14.80Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Jaw Dog Pooper Scooper, Jumbo$22.94Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Rake & Spade Set with Dustpan, Small$26.27Chewy Price
- Four Paws Wee-Wee Outdoor Dog Spade Set, Large$37.31Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Pooch Approved Products GoGo Stik E-Z Clean Pooper Scooper Set$39.95Chewy Price$53.21List Price
- Hygena Scoop Claw Scooper & Dog Waste Bag Holders$23.24Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- dealFour Paws Sanitary Pooper Scooper, Plain$28.99Chewy Price
- Grand Fusion Clean Hands Dog Poop Scoop, Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring Action Foldable Dog Pooper Scooper, X-Large$14.06Chewy Price
- DogBuddy Dog Pooper Scooper, Kiwi, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Scoopi Doo Dog Poop Scooper$19.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle 2 in 1 Rake 'n Spade Dog Poop Scoop with Pan$24.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not bad for cost
My favorite is the Packer rake/scoop set but they didn’t have one. I chose off cost/quality with my order vs going elsewhere in a lazy moment & was not disappointed. I have 3 - 50lb dogs, it feels like all they do is poop. Had a few plastic ones break & claw smashes. I can only imagine how nasty the doody digger gets with anything softer than a dehydrated dog shooting logs. PRO: One solid piece, gets under deep grass, holds numerous pieces before requiring dump, cheap, easy to clean CON: No Pan & Awkward grip. I use underhand as if bowling & keep a bag in 5 gal bucket for easy dump. (Mind you, I’m cleaning 6+ per day) Doesn’t pick up fallen dingle berries or soft very well so, zip tied a clip for small hand shovel near bottom for tiny pickup & leave the larger out a few hours if it needs to solidify a bit.
This item is very short even for me who is only 5’4” it killed my back after 15mintues of picking up poo in the back yard. It is however very well made would be nice if it had an adjustment on the arm..
Best doody dog waste rake
I really like this rake as it is all one piece, and is very sturdy. I have tried other types and they would either break, or fall apart. So happy I chose this durable rake.
Hard to Hold
This is a good scooper but the rake tines are a bit far apart to pick up any smaller "bits" and the lack of some sort of sturdy handle makes it difficult and uncomfortable to hold.
Love this tool!
Excellent to use in dirt and grass. Light weight and sturdy. Great product
Sturdy and long lasting
There are a few rakes, scoops, etc on Chewy for poop pick up and this is by far the sturdiest with strong tongs that do not bend. It costs more than the others but is definitely worth the price. The last one I purchased lasted 5 years picking up after a pack of large dogs.
Easy clean up
Easy to clean up and the rake feature goes easily through grass or sand.