Life Stages double door dog crate will easily be your dog’s home for life! The double door design affords pet parents the opportunity to fit larger crates in easily with existing rooms and or vehicles. The dog crate simply sets up and folds down to portable size for easy transportation. From top to bottom the Life Stages crate is designed with safety and comfort for your dog in mind. The rounded corners and slide bolt latches add safety and security for your pet inside and the furniture on the outside. MidWest has also included a divider panel that allows the length of living area to be adjusted as a puppy grows into their adult sized home!
- Double doors give you easy access to your pet and allows you to position crate conveniently in your home
- Fold and carry configuration makes it very easy to relocate or travel with. Two ABS plastic handles for added portability. Perfect for mobile pets!
- Includes a divider panel so your puppy can grow into the crate. This crate will be the only one your dog will ever need.
- Composite plastic pan is durable and also replaceable. The pan is also easily removable for cleaning.
- Safe and secure slide bolt latch keeps your pet secure inside the crate. Rounded corners for pets protection from injury
Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Roller Feet, Leak-Proof Pan and a Carrying Handle.
For safety purposes, MidWest recommends removing your dog’s collar, harness or leash before placing them in their dog crate. Monitor your pet during the first few days of crate training to ensure that they are adapting well to their new home.
See all items by MidWest