MidWest LifeStages Dog Crate Replacement Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leak proof dog crate replacement pan is designed to fit the MidWest LifeStages 24-inch-long folding metal dog crate (sold separately).
- Compatible with MidWest LifeStages models 1624 and 1624DD (with straight slide bolt latch), MidWest Ovation crates 1924 and 1924DD plus MidWest Ultima Pro crate model 724UP (each sold separately).
- Leak-proof pan made with a durable, odor-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene plastic mixture.
- The pan's slide out design makes cleaning easy in the event of an accident.
- Replacement pan is designed for dog crates, but may be used as a multi-purpose tray around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 36-in$18.32Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 21.5- in L x 12.7 - in W$14.29Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 54-in$33.29Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$68.99Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- DealMidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch$226.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 30-in$55.00Chewy Price
- Richell Expandable Crate Wire Top for Dogs & Cats, Small$150.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Amarillo By Morning Dog Crate Cover, 42-in$103.15Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 48 inch$68.79Chewy Price$85.84List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
439 Customer Reviews
exactly what I needed
Exactly what I needed to put under all of the litter boxes around the house. I already had two for the bunny litter boxes so that it would catch the hay that they track out of the box, but finally decided to get some for the cat litter boxes to save the flooring underneath if any urine makes it through the crack between the box and the hood, and it helps to contain the litter in one spot, too. I have a litter pad that I put right outside the box, on top of this tray and between the two it has helped immensely!
This pan was as expected and served to replace the original one that our destructive girl ruined. Unfortunately, she destroyed this one as well, and we now have a metal pan in her crate. The pan itself was perfectly fine and would not have been destroyed by any of our other dogs...it's just she is our "problem" child! I recommend this pan for anyone whose dog isn't destructive.
Great replacement pan
The Midwest crate pan is a quality plastic pan. To prevent the pan from cracking, put foam mat underneath the pan so it is not resting on the metal crate. It will also be more comfy for your dog.
Great product, fit as expected to. Great to be able to just get the one item needed an not forced to purchase entire new cage
This crate pan is AWESOME!!
I got this to replace the original pan in my dogs' crate. It had actually broken up in pieces like a puzzle along the crate bottom... This pan had mixed reviews, but after measuring about 10 different times, I gave it a try as it seemed like a great price. Well I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this new pan! It is both thicker and stronger than the original pan, and it was a GREAT deal with it's reasonable pricing! It fits perfectly and my furbabies and I are very happy with it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
So glad you sell these!
Having a dog that is a major spinner while in her crate, she does manage to crack the crate pan. It is so easy to just order another one and am so thankful you offer them. Per usual, we received our order quicker than expected. The replacement pan is perfect, in order to try to prevent the pan to crack, I have placed a towel under the crate pan, so we will see if that helps.
My lab pup ate the last one and this was a perfect replacement for the crate. The last one wasn't secured correctly and since replacing she hasn't tried chewing it up.
After reading other reviews, that said the replacement pan did not fit their crate, I measured to make sure it would fit mine. It is a PERFECT FIT. I was able to slide it in easily into by 36 inch crate. I'm so happy because Chewy had their replacement pans for half the price that my local pet store was asking. The replacement pan is durable plastic and arrived in great condition.
Does NOT fit any of my 36" crates!
2 of my 36" crates need a replacement pan. I thought these were standard. Well they are definitely NOT. None of my five 36" crates are wide enough to fit this tray. The length is correct but the wide is not. Had to return both and now have to go somewhere else to buy them because Chewy only carries this brand. I gave it 2 stars because it feels sturdy and good quality. Too bad they are too wide to fit in my crates. And by reading other reviews, I am not the only one that experienced this.
Great product, great price
Just what the puppy needed. It works like expected and didn't cost an arm and a leg.