MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with added security features to keep your pet safe, there is now a patented Paw Block and locking tips on the slide-bolt door latch(es) to create a safer, more secure home for your paw-tner!
- Available in multiple sizes! If your pup's weight or measurements are on the higher side for this crate, choose the next crate size up. When in doubt, bigger is better!
- This dog crate has protective rubber feet, a carrying handle and comes with a divider panel, and a durable, leak-proof plastic pan.
- This portable crate is easy to assemble—you can set it up in just seconds with no tool required! Plus, it conveniently folds flat for travel.
- The durable and strong, quality construction creates a secure place for your furry friend to den. This safe crate has proper ventilation, large door openings with low thresholds and patented rounded corner clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$68.99Chewy Price$76.99List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, 42-in$29.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products Provalu Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$89.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 31 inch$51.65Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 48-in$129.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Amarillo By Morning Dog Crate Cover, 24-in$45.00Chewy Price
- Precision Pet Products Indoor/Outdoor Crate Cover, Large$38.59Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Natural, 54-in$39.99Chewy Price$70.99List Price
- MidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch$226.99Chewy Price$229.99List Price
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$32.29Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||No||—|
Questions & Answers
48 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
999 Customer Reviews
Great product, but came with a cracked pan
This brand of dog crate is incredibly easy to set up and take down, it's well-made and sturdy, and even my clever Shepherd-Husky mix can't figure out how to open the latches on the door. Whew! Only 4 stars though because the pan at the bottom arrived cracked :( Not a bad one, but I worried about her fur getting stuck in it. We put a pillow and blanket over it so it's not a big deal, but all the other crates we bought from this brand have been in pristine condition, hence the 4 stars.
Works just as expected, which is good! Added the swirly crate pad and it makes a comfortable sleeping spot for our miniature schnauzer puppy.
Well-made and tall.
My dog is a standard poodle and I leave him in the crate when I go out. He weighs in at about 43 pounds, but he is tall, and this dog crate fits the bill. The crate is heavy (which is good), but I needed the largest size, so I also needed a neighbor to help me move it and set it up. I bought a soft crate pad and would definitely recommend it for comfort.
Very Nice Crate
This crate is easy to put together, no tools required. It will also be easy to fold up and store. Quality is very good.
The size so big
Really like it but much bigger then I realized. Takes up a lot of room but dog likes to go in on her own.
This crate is heavy duty, solid and will secure whatever dog you have. I prefer having two doors (like this one has). It was easy to assemble - hardest thing was carrying it through narrow doorways.
This cage is replacing an older cage that I thought would be better quality, I was very surprised when I opened the new cage and found that it was even better than the cage it was replacing. Also the second door allows me the choice of were to set the cage up, original only has one door. Cost of new cage was less than the one it is replacing
The crate itself is easy to assemble and breakdown and the life stages divider is perfect for our growing puppy! The biggest downside for us is that one of the clips that holds the pieces together when it's collapsed was forced through the middle of the plastic piece on the bottom for packaging/shipping. This has left us with sharp plastic pieces that stick up and can poke and potentially cut our dog. We've put it on the other side of the divider for now, but are most likely going to have to buy a new plastic piece because of their packaging issue.
Potty Training Saviors
I love these crates! I started off with a doggy playpen which definitely didn’t work as my dogs were pushing in the sides to get in and out regularly. I got two of these crates so that my youngest puppy wouldn’t think she was getting punished. I put the youngest puppy in after about a half hour of playtime and then will take him outside. I put them both in the crates when I leave and generally give them a chew so they don’t see it as a punishment. These crates are giving me my sanity back!
Sturdy cage for large Akita
I was pleasantly surprised how solid and sturdy this crate is. Midwest’s website mentions this is a more solidly build crate with thicker wire and denser spacing than the lighter “icrate” option. Shipping was quick and it arrived in perfect condition. It assembled easily within minutes, and the plastic pan is easy to keep clean. Having two doors is wonderful, and absolutely worth the small additional price over the one door crate. The additional door makes the crate easier to clean, and the side door stays where you put it when opened.