MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with added security features to keep your pet safe, there is now a patented Paw Block and locking tips on the slide-bolt door latch(es) to create a safer, more secure home for your paw-tner!
- Available in multiple sizes! If your pup's weight or measurements are on the higher side for this crate, choose the next crate size up. When in doubt, bigger is better!
- This dog crate has protective rubber feet, a carrying handle and comes with a divider panel, and a durable, leak-proof plastic pan.
- This portable crate is easy to assemble—you can set it up in just seconds with no tool required! Plus, it conveniently folds flat for travel.
- The durable and strong, quality construction creates a secure place for your furry friend to den. This safe crate has proper ventilation, large door openings with low thresholds and patented rounded corner clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$37.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealMidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$78.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealMidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 30-in$26.14Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$84.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$130.99Chewy Price$140.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealFrisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Gray, 30-in$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$43.54Chewy Price$75.59List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 42 inch$128.99Chewy Price$171.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||—||No||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
442 Customer Reviews
Time out sanity
This crate was frustrating to setup, but easier after I read the directions. I've got a very energetic Labrador puppy. A crate is a sanity saver (after she emptied the pantry shelves of rice, macaroni, for example). She loves to dig the pan. Other than a small hole she's dug in it, it's held up well. I don't understand complaints about the door. When it's latched correctly (just a downward turn) it is secure. Believe me when I say that if my Lab hasn't escaped or gotten out, then it can't be done. Good purchase.
This cage seems sturdy however it is not truly rectangular. It look as though one side has been bent and because of the bending the clip that holds the floor down does not meet the grid to clip it in. I've got a couple zip ties securing the floor to the body of the cage. It also appears it may have been used and returned as some of the surfaces have teeth marks in them. Disappointing after spending over $100. Had I not needed it immediately, I would have returned it in a heartbeat.
The cage has an original way to open it Plus it has a door at the back door at the front. All you do is lift the top of this one up in the cage it’s ready. It’s heavy duty with coated wire. It’s a great cage dog. It arrived fast and CHEWY prices are better than any other for a big dog crate. When I Call to order the girls very helpful the order was placed I had received in a few days. I like the style of this one in the ease of putting it together. It has heavy duty locking doors.
This crate is huge and I love it. I have a German Shepherd and wanted something big enough for her to stand, turn around, and move comfortably this crate is perfect.
Always a good choice
Midwest crates are the best. I have used these for years & I think the quality is better now, than when I last purchased one about 10 years ago. The crate bottom is much sturdier than other brands.
Super easy to put together. Reasonable price! He hasn't spent the night in it yet but so far so good.
So many issues
I have two GSDs that I need to separate occasionally, so I purchased this crate for my female. The good - it is a large enough crate for my male shepherd (120lbs) to fit and move around comfortably (if he'd go inside, which he won't). The bad - it was an absolute nightmare to assemble. I don't know if it was the way the crate was manufactured or if it happened during delivery but the sides were essentially jammed into each other and took three people and a few hours to un-jam the sides just to complete basic assembly. The crate came with a divider, which I need for my smaller female shepherd, and it is useless. The divider is not a correct height and pulls in a way that will buckle the crate in the center, and you cannot use the tray and divider at the same time. If I had the energy and manpower to disassemble I'd return it.
Medium sz dog crate
Made very well. Not disappointed. Works for my girl. Great for a medium sized dog.
So easy to set up! Perfect for potty training. Fits perfect in the space that we bought it for. Measurements were accurate.
MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
As mentioned in numerous reviews, this crate also has burrs on over half of the wire ends. The burrs are very sharp and have the potential to cause injuries to pets and people. With the amount of wires that were not deburred, it is obvious the manufacturing process is lacking. Corrective action would be a simple fix. However, it appears Midwest is not too concerned. The crate is very sturdy. Fit, form, and function, is satisfactory. Note to metals trade artisans: Be willing and prepared to deburr the wire ends, and name plate.