MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fits MidWest metal dog crates for added comfort.
- Foam pad offers cushion to your dog’s joints and muscles.
- Removable cover is machine washable and dryer friendly.
- Reversible mat design means you can go longer between washings.
- Also suitable for use as a stand-alone dog or cat bed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$33.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Green, Large$58.56Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- DealFrisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 48-in$49.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, Intermediate$28.03Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealDog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Cushion Dog Pad, Grey, Medium$28.50Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- The Green Pet Shop Cool Pet Pad, X-Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dreams Sleep-eez Classic Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Denim, 24-in$24.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, X-Large$23.98Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Fleece Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, 48-in$39.76Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Sleeper Cushion Dog Crate Mat, Pebble Grey, XX-Large$75.10Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, Small$23.97Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Features||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
My dog has only had this dog bed for 2 months and a hole has already been worn through the fleece side. The foam is also very poor quality. It never bounces back to its original shape after my dog gets up from the bed. Instead there is an indentation of where he was laying that just stays.
Chewed up in minutes
I am extremely disappointed in myself for spending so much money on something that got chewed up in minutes
Pretty for me, comfy for her
She likes all that cushy for her tushy in her crate. Small size fit perfectly.
Finally a mat she loves
Great quality and pretty, too. We've had such a hard time finding a crate mat that she finds comfortable. She loves this one and the crate is now her favorite place.
Dog Crate Mat
This mat has held up well and has washed well. My dog, even though he is a small Maltipoo, can go through a dog toy in minutes. So that being said, he has pulled a lot of the fluff on the fluffy side off. But very happy with this mat.
The bed only lasted two months before it tore. The cover was not as easy to wash as I’d hoped. My dog has skin allergies so his bedding needs to be washed weekly. It was a nice thick pad and fit the crate well, it just didn’t hold up.
This crate mat fit perfectly in the 48" crate. Our dog absolutely loves it. She'll go and lay in her crate whenever she wants now.
Perfect crate pad
The crate pad is a bed for my Otis! It's very thick and comfortable and he loves it..at first I thought it would to large for my crate but it fits snug the way he likes it. He can't move it around. And the cover is very thick and durable...the delivery from Chewey was quick even in the terrible snowy weather we were having at the time. Thank you!
Crate Mat Issue
Great product until you go to wash the cover. Zipper on one side only, making it extremely difficult to put pad back into cover. If it had two sides zippered, it would be a great product. Fits perfectly in crate though.
Bad bed Terrible smell Made of strange packing looking foam not foam that you would expect and I’m use to getting. You can poke a hole in the @fiam” or easily pull pieces off! Not sure it’s even safe for use and cover can’t b washed in machine with agitation