MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Green
About This Item
- Soft fleece orthopedic pet bed with Teflon fabric protector to soothe your pal’s aching joints and muscles.
- Pet bed features a durable attractive geometric pattern with a durable fabric that repels pet stains, odors, oils and fluids.
- Features a cozy high bolster for pets who nestle and circle before laying down and a comfortable egg-crate cushioned base.
- Easy removable, zippered case is machine washable and dryer friendly so it’s quick to clean up those little accidents.
- Includes a non-slip grip on the bottom and it’s available in various sizes, so you can choose the best fit for your pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Sage/Tan$22.69Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Round Animal Print Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies$17.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Self-Warming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Warm Spice/Cream, 24-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Thermo-Snuggly Sleeper Pet Bed, Sage, Large$120.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Eggplant, Large$100.61Chewy Price$167.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$161.98Chewy Price$209.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, 35-in$48.42Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Large$78.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Snuggle Covered/Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Truffle Brown, Large$77.13Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Superior Orthopedic Cat & Dog, Mocha, Small$45.55Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
203 Customer Reviews
Pug LOVES it!
Our 1yr old Pug LOVES this bed. She has chewed/broken 6 beds prior to getting this one. This is the ONLY one she has not tried to chew on and just simply loves it!!
Smaller than advertised
I purchased this bed for my medium sized dog (25 lbs) based on another bed we had. Unfortunately I had to return it because the length is more like 21", not the 25" advertised. It looks like a nice bed, but is just too small for us.
A beagle's best nap
The second I removed this bed from the box, my beagle hopped right into it - didn't even wait for me to remove the plastic. He's had big fluffy beds and solid beds before but this one just seems to cuddle him around the edges in such a way that he feels safe and comfortable. He'll sleep in it forever and sometimes even prefers it to sleeping in bed with us. I like that it's light and somewhat stylish with the green patterning. Bonus, it fits great in the backseat of our car so he stays comfy on long car rides. After having bought it more or less a year ago, the sides are finally starting to give way but that just lets him stretch out a bit more. Extra bonus is being able to remove the cover for easy wash every once in a while.
Cute, versatile, minimal cushion
I was a little disappointed this doesn't have as much cushion as I was hoping for my dogs joints but my dogs approve - even my doberman managed to fit in the beagle size bed (at more than twice the suggested weight)
Soft, fluffy bed
Our senior cat received this today. She spent several minutes kneading it before carefully depositing her body into it. She has spent all day on this bed, it’s clearly a winner. I wasn’t sure what size to buy because most photos were dogs- this is the 20” bed and she is 6.5lb. I think it would work well for small to medium sized cats. 4 stars because I don’t know about the longevity yet- if it lasts, it’s a 5-star.
comfy dog bed for medium to large pupper
We got the jumbo, but could've gotten the large. Our boyo is about 65 to 70 lbs. I'd call him a medium large dog, part ridgeback and part who knows. He has plenty of room, seems to like it, and the jumbo has a removeable cover. I washed it on the delicate cycle the 1st time, then on regular the 2nd. I dried it on low for just about 15 mins, then let it finish air drying. The only downside is that the sherpa lining is a light color, and our dog is a dirt magnet. Aside from that, it's great so far.
The bed is great. Only problem ,the Little cat I got it for doesn't want it What can you expect. ? It's a tight squeeze ,but it can hold a 10 lb cat ,if anyone is interested. She loves it.
Cozy, comfy, washable
My new rescued mini Boston Terrier loves his new bed so much that he drags it from room to room by the fireplaces. . . I'm buying another!
Great pet bed!
This is a great bed for a small dog or cat. We just got a foster kitten and bought this bed and weren't disappointed. It very soft with orthopedic features. Also, the covering comes off so you can wash it and then put the orthopedic foam interior back in. Highly recommend
The cover is stain resistant with Teflon. The cover is completely and easily removed with the full circular zipper on the bottom edge. Well sewn. The foam is high quality, thick and soft. The sherpa-like fleece is high quality. Best non-heated cat bed I've found.