MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brown
About This Item
- Therapeutic bed helps soothe aching joints.
- Teflon cover is water, stain and odor resistant.
- Thick foam bolster for extra support.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy-to-remove stylish cover features a designer print.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Microwavable Cat & Dog Bed Warmer$39.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Self-Warming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Warm Spice/Cream, 30-in$36.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad & Cover, Large$92.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Defender Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Green, 29-in$46.08Chewy Price$68.99List Price
- Pet Gear Stroller Bolster Pad, Black, Medium$29.39Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Two Tone Lounge Sleeper Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray/Blue$26.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- dealP.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Chill Dog Crate Mat, Vermillion, Small$45.00Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Cuddle Cube Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Grey, Small$50.28Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Igloo-Style Heated Pad & Cover, Medium$62.09Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Mocha, 14 x 22 in$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Water-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Chew-resistant, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
140 Customer Reviews
The foam appears to be just egg crate foam. We bought this bed for our elderly dog which had become somewhat incontinent. For the first few accidents, it did not leak, but then there was not a whole lot of liquid. The last accident, she really went. And the liquid ran right through the cover (top and bottom) and bed leaving a wet floor. She seemed to like the bed, but, if you're considering it for the waterproofing, it is not worth the investment!
One year later.. still going strong
Very pleased with this bed. I got it for my dog over a year ago and it is still in great shape. The foam has not deformed or sank, the cover is washable and easy to clean (and water resistant so spills are easily cleaned up without damaging the interior). It has withstood his digging phase and he still loves to curl up in it. It's light and easy to transport, and you can roll it up/fold it without it losing its shape. It's helped with car rides and outdoor dining. Would highly recommend.
Use to order these beds a few years back from Fosters and Smith, which was taken over by Chewy. These beds have NO SUPPORT whatsoever! The foam is very thin and cheap! Will not purchase again! For being "orthopedic" they are just your everyday foam you can purchase anywhere.
Not very sturdy
The bolster is not very firm and collapses when my dog rests her head. The bottom has little traction and tends to slide. The sherpa is soft and looks very comfortable.
depfender orthopedic bloster dog bed
this is the worst product I have ever got from chewy which I have been buying from for many many years its is thin, thin and after research very over priced it is just a piece of junk sorry I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Putter loves this bed - seems great for support. Like that cover is washable.
A Perfedt dog bed.
This bed is just what we wanted. Perfect size and construction. And, the price was right.
Ok, could be better
The bed is ok but arrived with the cover not very form-fitting. It was on the loose side. The sides of the bed are not ridged but collapse when my dogs use it to rest their heads on it.
We Have A Taker!
Literally have had it for 5 minutes and my 55 pound standard poodle has claimed it. Plenty of room for x large breed dogs. We could fit another poodle in it!
Dream dog bed
Soft and comfortable. My Chewbacca needed something for his long body being a Shih Tzu. And i wanted him to share with his little brother. But their not their yet! Just wish the inside colors were optional. When he comes in from snow it look dirty even when I clean his paws off first.