MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fits MidWest metal dog crates for added comfort.
- Foam pad offers cushion to your dog’s joints and muscles.
- Zippered, removable cover is resistant to fluids, oil and dirt.
- Reversible mat design means you can go longer between washings.
- Also suitable for use as a stand-alone dog or cat bed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$36.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Plum / White Fleece, Intermediate$42.65Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Pet Dreams Sleep-eez Plush Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Graphite, 42-in$49.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, XX-Large$32.95Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Plum, Intermediate$28.03Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt I Don't Like Mondays Dog Crate Cover, 42-in$92.71Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$83.70Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Cushion Dog Pad, Grey, Medium$35.62Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Dog Crate Cover, 42-in$69.75Chewy Price$99.00List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 22-in$11.62Chewy Price$12.91List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Features||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
4 months - looking to replace
It fit my large crate and his a nice cover. It is very hard to get the cover back on after washing and I have to wash it frequently. I read reviews of the foam piece becoming compressed quickly and they are correct. I would probably keep it a bit longer but there was a vomit episode that I can’t seem to get the smell out of the pad. I am looking for ones with waterproof liners and won’t compress quickly.
Dog crate mat
Great mat for dog crate and room mats. Dogs love them. It has a warm faux fleece side and a cool material side. Have some from a few years ago in addition to the new ones. They have held up well.
Love this Crate mat!!!!
My dog had a cheap crate mat that turned lumpy after a couple of washings. So I decided he deserved better. This mat is thick and cushy. The cover comes off for washing, so no lumps. I’m going to order another for my other dog!
Fits great and the babies love it!! Love that the cover can be removed and washed! Is a little rough to get back on but once you learn how to work it, it's no biggie ;)
Happy cat Mom
Pippy is a world class picky eater, probably because she came as a rescue with some dreadful GI issues and simply didn’t want to trust anything. On top of that, she would vomit almost daily. Our wonderful ver team figured that out but it requires sticky medicine twice daily. When the stix came out the web blew up with folks praising these as “kitty crack” especially for picky paws. Pippy loves these so much (salmon and tuna) that I can mix her medicine in and she laps it up. Sure, it took a few days and she kept giving me the “do you really think I don’t know what you’re doing” look, but she wanted the treat so much she gave in. Now she wakes me up every morning at 6 to get her “tuna treat” - then waits patiently for the medicine to take effect before breakfast. And sometimes she is just so sweet when she begs for a freebie that I can’t resist.
chew toy Mat
This bed was only in use for a week before it became a chew toy. Foam everywhere. Not durable
chicken and duck broth
After buying the variety pack, I realized my cat only liked the chicken and chicken and duck. So I went out and bought only those broths. But it seems more dense than the one I had in the variety pack, not much broth. With I think is weird, since what I’m trying to do I add moisture to his dry food. He still eats it up, but the consistency is different. Maybe it’s just this batch? No sure. I checked the expiration date, it doesn’t smell weird, seems fine, minus the lack of broth.
great hydrating treat
I’m constantly trying to get my kittens to drink enough water a day as they are pretty bad at it. Enter the Tiki Cat broths. They love it! I give them the Salmon flavor occasionally but they also love the Chicken flavor. I dilute one pack with warm water on a 1:1 ratio per cat and they lap up the whole thing and licked the plate clean. It was so satisfying to watch and I’m glad they are getting their hydration intake for the day.
Not Recommended for Puppies or Chewers
It is a really nice bed, but it’s hard to rate. It lasted less than 4 hours with our 7-month-old bully mix before he destroyed it. He doesn’t usually destroy things, either. I contacted Chewy customer service, and they were amazing. But I would not recommend this for chewers.
My dog loves it!
Max the Spaniel has never been able to decide whether he loves the cool, smooth wood floor best, or the deep, cushy rug. Now he has the best of both! Cool in summer, cozy in winter. He accepted it immediately (and this was his first crate pad) and loves it. I love that it’s easy to wash, whilst the smooth side simply wipes clean.