MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fits MidWest metal dog crates for added comfort.
- Foam pad offers cushion to your dog’s joints and muscles.
- Zippered, removable cover is resistant to fluids, oil and dirt.
- Reversible mat design means you can go longer between washings.
- Also suitable for use as a stand-alone dog or cat bed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Ashton Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Mushroom, Large$33.48Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Crate Mat, Dark Gray, 22-in$14.39Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Plum / White Fleece, X-Large$59.54Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 30-in$15.18Chewy Price$50.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- dealFrisco Crate Cover, Black, 30 Inch$44.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, Medium$23.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Molly Mutt I Don't Like Mondays Dog Crate Cover, 24-in$35.27Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$64.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Features||Orthopedic, Removable Cover, Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
Love this Crate mat!!!!
My dog had a cheap crate mat that turned lumpy after a couple of washings. So I decided he deserved better. This mat is thick and cushy. The cover comes off for washing, so no lumps. I’m going to order another for my other dog!
Fits great and the babies love it!! Love that the cover can be removed and washed! Is a little rough to get back on but once you learn how to work it, it's no biggie ;)
Happy cat Mom
Pippy is a world class picky eater, probably because she came as a rescue with some dreadful GI issues and simply didn’t want to trust anything. On top of that, she would vomit almost daily. Our wonderful ver team figured that out but it requires sticky medicine twice daily. When the stix came out the web blew up with folks praising these as “kitty crack” especially for picky paws. Pippy loves these so much (salmon and tuna) that I can mix her medicine in and she laps it up. Sure, it took a few days and she kept giving me the “do you really think I don’t know what you’re doing” look, but she wanted the treat so much she gave in. Now she wakes me up every morning at 6 to get her “tuna treat” - then waits patiently for the medicine to take effect before breakfast. And sometimes she is just so sweet when she begs for a freebie that I can’t resist.
chicken and duck broth
After buying the variety pack, I realized my cat only liked the chicken and chicken and duck. So I went out and bought only those broths. But it seems more dense than the one I had in the variety pack, not much broth. With I think is weird, since what I’m trying to do I add moisture to his dry food. He still eats it up, but the consistency is different. Maybe it’s just this batch? No sure. I checked the expiration date, it doesn’t smell weird, seems fine, minus the lack of broth.
great hydrating treat
I’m constantly trying to get my kittens to drink enough water a day as they are pretty bad at it. Enter the Tiki Cat broths. They love it! I give them the Salmon flavor occasionally but they also love the Chicken flavor. I dilute one pack with warm water on a 1:1 ratio per cat and they lap up the whole thing and licked the plate clean. It was so satisfying to watch and I’m glad they are getting their hydration intake for the day.
Not Recommended for Puppies or Chewers
It is a really nice bed, but it’s hard to rate. It lasted less than 4 hours with our 7-month-old bully mix before he destroyed it. He doesn’t usually destroy things, either. I contacted Chewy customer service, and they were amazing. But I would not recommend this for chewers.
My dog loves it!
Max the Spaniel has never been able to decide whether he loves the cool, smooth wood floor best, or the deep, cushy rug. Now he has the best of both! Cool in summer, cozy in winter. He accepted it immediately (and this was his first crate pad) and loves it. I love that it’s easy to wash, whilst the smooth side simply wipes clean.
broth ok, meat not
got this mostly for my oldest. she’d only lick up the broth on the fish ones. wouldn’t eat any of the meat. neither would outside kitty.
won’t last long
I was excited to get this crate mate. My 82 lb English setter loved it. We’ve only had it for about 3 months & it has completely smashed down in the area she lays. She has trouble with her hips & this no longer gives her the support she needs.
Crate dog pad
Excellent size, thickness & quality material used in the making of this crate pad