The Solutions Series offers a variety of unique and specialized crates to fit pets needs. The tough, ABS plastic pan is easily cleaned, while the secure corner drop pin design keeps your pet safe and secure. The XX-Large Heavy Duty uses a black electro-coat finish for long lasting protection.
- Double doors give you easy access to your pet and allows you to position crate conveniently in your home
- Protective E-coat finish prevents rust, this crate will be the only one your dog will ever need.
- Strong and sturdy metal crate structural design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away. Composite plastic pan is durable and also replaceable. The pan is also easily removable for cleaning.
- Safe and secure slide bolt latch keeps your pet secure inside the crate. Rounded corners for pets protection from injury. 3 buckle latches per door
- Patented “L” Hook to keep the sides of the dog crate from bowing inward when assembled
For safety purposes, MidWest recommends removing your dog’s collar, harness or leash before placing them in their dog crate. Monitor your pet during the first few days of crate training to ensure that they are adapting well to their new home.
For Replacement Pan: Click Here
See all items by MidWest