Keep your pet safe with the strong and durable MidWest Steel Pet Gate. Designed with a tubular steel and attractive textured graphite color, this chew-proof gate is sure to compliment any home décor. Measuring 19 inches wide with 2.25-inch spacing between the vertical bars, the barrier expands from 29.5 to 38 inches wide to fit most doorways and stairwells. This convenient walk-through door is easy to open with one hand, allowing you to easily open the gate while carrying groceries or other stuff. It has a spring-loaded latch and a lift and open operation to securely keep the gate closed and your pet safe in the desired location of your home. Plus, the safety gate includes four easy-to-set pressure mounts, two additional 3-inch extensions and the necessary tools to assemble.
- Pet gate in textured graphite measures expands from 29.5 up to 38 inches wide.
- One-handed operation walk-thru metal barrier with a secure spring-loaded latch keeps gate safely closed when not in use.
- Swings conveniently in either direction for easy walk-through—spacing between vertical bars is 2.25 inches wide.
- Chew-proof, lead-free and non-toxic pet gate is made from with a tubular steel for a long-lasting product.
- Strong steel-frame construction uses a spring-release handle to securely lock the door in place in between use—pressure mounts do not damage walls.
(4) easy-to-set pressure mounts to keep your walls from getting damaged, (2) additional 3-inch extensions and a tightening tool to securely assemble the gate in your doorway.
NOTE: The gap between the pet gate and the latch will be eliminated once the gate is fully installed with the pressure mounts.
Additional 3-inch, 6-inch or 11-inch extensions are available. Please use only 1 set of gate extensions for each gate to ensure a firm and sturdy assembly.
See all items by MidWest