MidWest Top Unit Ferret Cage Replacement Pan
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An extra or a replacement pan for the Ferret Nation and Critter Nation cage models 142, 143, 162, 163 and 182.
- Made from injection-molded polypropylene for superior durability.
- Leakproof, flexible and tough.
- Odor resistant and simple to clean.
- Easy to slide in and out of the cage.
Compatible with Ferret Nation/Critter Nation series (models 142, 182, 143, 162, 163)
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, White, 2.5-cu ft$21.57Chewy Price$31.97List Price$20.49Autoship Price
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, Lock On$12.99Chewy Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- MidWest Nation Bottom Unit Ferret Cage Replacement Pan$34.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Kaytee Pine Small Animal Bedding, 52.4-L$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Canvas Bottom$18.35Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Jumbo$25.43Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Wheat Straw Mini-Bale Small Pet Bedding, 4-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Premium Small Animal Pelleted Bedding, 25-lb bag$27.54Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hi-Corner Small Animal Litter Pan, Large, Color Varies$21.63Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Kaytee Long John Small Pet Litter Pan, Color Varies$8.92Chewy Price$15.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret|
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Ferret cage pan
It was too big for my ferrets cage. To be exact it was too long. And my cage that I bought from chewy never came with a top pan. Nor sure why cause all the others had one in the photos. I'm upset
My chinchillas have chewed the edges of the trays and I'm ensuring they stay safe. Their feet could get caught up in the metal frame and hurt themselves or break a leg or paws so I am trying to eliminate this situation.