MidWest Wabbitat Rabbit Home
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This spacious home for your pet rabbit offers room for you bunny to play and a 1/2 " grid mesh floor to hygienically protect hocks
- Two doors, one on the top and the other on the side are operated with a secure slide-latch which allows for one handed door operation, making entering and exiting simple
- No tools are required to set up your pet's Wabitiat, it'll just take seconds to have the perfect home ready
- An easy slide out plastic pan makes routine cleaning a quick and stress-free task
- Durable construction from high-quality materials and a black electro-coat finish provide long lasting protection
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ferplast Cavie 80 Guinea Pig Cage, Grey$56.33Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$39.28Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety Outdoor Wooden Rabbit Bunny Hutch Small Animal House$147.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Two Story Small Pet Home$312.84Chewy Price$409.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet House Shaped Cage, 36-in$74.99Chewy Price
- CrazyCritterThings Lily Pad Ledges Small Pet Habitat Accessory$14.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 39.5-in$78.99Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Multi-Color Small Animal Playpen, 36-in$22.23Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White 29-in$41.99Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company 60-in Deluxe 6-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black$294.53Chewy Price$399.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Guinea Pig|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
201 Customer Reviews
do not ever put your rabbit in a cage!
Its best if rabbits are free roam,if thats not possible then get a large ex-pen. For more information about rabbits PLEASE check put lennon the bunny on youtube :)
Rabbits love them
I bought 2 of these to get my rabbits out of their hutches and out of the extreme heat. They are a good size, very sturdy and easy to clean.
The crate is perfect for my rabbit. It was easy to assemble too.
This cage was super easy to assemble, and now the little ones can't get out.
I got this for my young Guinea pig to temporarily adjust and he loves it so much!
Nice Rabbit Cage for the Value
The cage is a good value for the money. I really like the access from the top, and the side door drops down to let bunny in and out easily. Some comments have said the cage is too small, but that depends on the size of the rabbit. The 37" works perfectly well for a 6-10 lb. bunny. Assembly of the cage itself happened in seconds. Attaching the wire bottom, however, was a nightmare! Probably would have been easier with a second person, but I eventually got it, so it can be done by one person but be prepared to say a few bad words if you go it alone. The cage comes with a urine guard for 1 corner. You're SOL on the other three corners or you have to buy them extra. I only gave it 4 stars due to the size of the litter pan. It's not very deep, however, since this is in my house, I want to keep up with pan cleaning anyway but it doesn't allow for much shavings and poo at the same time. Overall, I liked it enough that I'm buying a second one for my other rabbit.
Excellent. Nice big doors. Not scratching ya arm up reaching in. Great design.
New Rabbit Home
I like the size of the cage...very disappointed in the wire....is very thin, lite weight....I hope this will hold up and not have to be replaced in a year.
This is the Perfect House!
I love my house, it’s very big, enough space to move and stretch. It keeps me nice and neat, with my feeder and water in the right place. Thank you for this comfy and cozy home!!
Just a dog kennel
This is basically just a dog kennel. Tray is not any thicker than one in the wire kennels. Very disappointed