MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Black E-Coat
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||—|
About This Item
- Secure double latch door ensures your pet stays put and out of areas he isn't supposed to be in.
- Durable black E-coat finish provides long-lasting protection.
- Includes ground anchors and corner stabilizers to keep the pen in place.
- Provides 16 square feet enclosed area and can also be configured into a 4-foot by 4-foot square.
- Folds flat for convenient storage and portability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 4-Panel Convertible Plastic Playpen Divider with Wall Mounts, Light Gray$74.99Chewy Price$129.67List Price
- Yaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$57.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Wire Mesh Top$59.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price
- IRIS Exercise Dog Playpen with Door, Black$50.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Medium$83.94Chewy Price$111.75List Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 30-in$75.99Chewy Price$105.99List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$89.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$127.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- IRIS 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$129.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
44 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
948 Customer Reviews
Money well spent!!!!!!!!!!!
This fencing allowed our 2 French Bulldogs to be off leash in our camping site and see everything around them. The height and durability were perfect. Money well spent and 2 very happy Frenchie's!
Very Flimsy - Had to return
I really wanted to love this - I purchased it to keep my 60lb pittie contained as he recovers from TPLO surgery but it is so flimsy, that I'm having to return it as I'm afraid he is going to hurt himself. The little stabilizers that come with it don't do much of anything. I'm not even sure how sturdy this would be staked in the ground outside.
Wire play pen
This pen is easy to set up, move and fold up again. Works great for my Schnauzer pup to stay safe and be outside with me. Only frustration was the box and one panel of pen was damaged in shipping...?
It's been holding up well with my 2 blue heeler pups even though they have figured out how to open the gate at the bottom but I used 1 of the hooks to keep it closed so the product is a good choice for potty training my pups
Works for our small dog
We got this in order to provide more room for our senior 20lb dog while we were at work. She is fairly calm and not that big, so I don't have any worries about her knocking it over. It is a bit flimsy and a bigger, stronger dog would probably not stay contained. We call it her "room", and it's big enough for her water bowl, food bowl, bed and space to move and stretch. I also got a fabric topper to give it a roof of some sort(we currently have it set up as the 4x4 combo). It's set up in our living room, so maybe it would be sturdier if it was used outside with stakes. The rise in the door way is a bit high for our smaller dog, so we may make something so she doesn't have to lift her legs as high. Overall, I'm pleased with this.
The pen is well made and sturdy. We use it for confinement after cruciate surgery inside the house at night as well as outside for sunshine and fresh air. It is not difficult to move, as the sections are joined together and it folds flat.
A must have for puppy or small dog. Made a huge difference in potty training and sleeping past 5 am! Looking forward to using outside this summer.
MY PUPPIES PAW GOT STUCK
Do not suggest this product, my puppies paw got stuck on the side where you clip it together. Luckily we were home or it could have been a disaster. Will not be using again and will return it
Chewy is awesome!
I’ve ordered these x-pens twice in two different sizes. They were shipped immediately and received the next day!
Worth the investment
We are using this cage in the garage for our elderly Labrador Retriever. He's a 100% outside dog with exceptions. The cage is a little over 5 feet across. Perfect size for him. We are using the cage to monitor him after surgery and to let him sleep in the garage during cold weather. If he was still an active dog, the cage wouldn't be stout enough for him to jump up on since it's not staked. Stakes come with the cage for outdoor use. Not sure how stout it would be with a large dog jumping up on it even when staked. It is easy to set up. The black tubular pieces that are supposed to stabilize the hinge joints are a little awkward to install. I ended up installing most of those vertically between two hinged panels. The cage door is adequate for human access which has come in handy since he had surgery. We will be careful folding it up for storage and saved the box for storage. To unpack the cage, I laid the box down flat and cut the tape on 3 sides so it would fully open up. Glad I did that because there's a nylon tie strap on the inside securing the cage to the cardboard so if I had tried to pull the cage out of the end of the box it might not have gone well. Box might have been destroyed. Overall this cage should last a long time. Well worth the investment!