Mighty Paw BungeeX2 Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and comfortable solution for walking or running with two dogs, offering a unique combination of flexibility and strength that absorbs pulls.
- Recommended by physical therapists because it reduces stress on the neck and arms, and also helps conserve energy.
- Made with weatherproof nylon and large durable hardware; fixed-length lead with padded handle is 36 inches long and the dual bungees extend from 24 inches to 36 inches.
- Swivel leash attachment prevents tangling, while the reflective thread provides safety by increasing your nighttime visibility.
- Three sizes are available to accommodate dogs up to 100 pounds. Comes with a bonus wall hook for convenient storage!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Guardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, Large$9.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Wigzi Dual Doggie Gel Rope Dog Leash, Small: 4.5-ft long$18.65Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- PetSpy Camo Bungee Dog Leash, 4 - 6 ft, Blue$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$23.76Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$34.99Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Caldwell's Original Dual Leash, Black$14.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Leashboss Original Heavy Duty Two Handle No Pull Double Dog Leash, Red, 5-ft$29.99Chewy Price$34.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Adjustable||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle||Reflective, Bungee|
|Closure Type||Carabiner||Carabiner||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||3 feet||2 feet||5 feet||6 feet||5 feet|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Love this and it works as expected. The only suggestion that I could add is that the human part of the leash could be a bit longer. To make it work for me, I use a different and longer leash with the twin bungee part.
My two littles (under 10 lbs) do so much better using this product than any other combo I've tried. I don't get tangled up in it, and neither do they. They still think it's ok to chew on each other's lead, but so far no evidence that it's being chewed through.
This leash made walking my dogs so much easier. I’m able to walk my nearly 100lb lab and 25lb french bulldog at the same time, no tangles or knots. I think the bungee- nature of the leash helps with pulling as well.
Not bad for price
I love the twin leash works great with both dogs even if 1dog is 27lbs and the other is 85lbs they walk side by side
GREAT LEASH FOR 2 DOGS
Just got this leash and it is working really well for my 2 Russell Terriers. They were already walking together but the individual leashes were always getting tangles. This leash eliminates that completely and still gives each dog some lee-way to go their own way. I have a much better control over them.
So much easier to walk my two pups using this leash! They don’t get tangled and it helps them to learn to stay together but still gives them some individual space.
For pre-trained doggies
This is a great coupling leach if your dogs are already trained to walk together. Since the leash is elastic, if both dogs don't know proper leash walking, the elastic will allow them to pull each other. However, if your dogs are trained, it us a FANTASTIC leach to dou le walk! Mine love it and walking is enjoyable.
Too much bungee
This does not help with pulling of large dogs. I have less control with this double leash than just a standard leash. The bungee aspect seems to make the dogs pull even more.
Perfect for small breeds!
I have two Chihuahuas who would always get tangled up and pull me in two directions on separate leads. This was the best purchase I have made for them!
Works perfect! It does take a few walks for the dogs to become familiar with the idea. I recently adopted a chihuahua and wanted to make sure it wouldn’t be too heavy on his back, but it’s just the right size (my other dog is a schnauzer size) for both of the dogs. I would highly recommend this product if you’re walking two dogs and want to minimize the issues with tangled leashes and just enjoy the walk.