Mighty Paw BungeeX2 Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and comfortable solution for walking or running with two dogs, offering a unique combination of flexibility and strength that absorbs pulls.
- Recommended by physical therapists because it reduces stress on the neck and arms, and also helps conserve energy.
- Made with weatherproof nylon and large durable hardware; fixed-length lead with padded handle is 36 inches long and the dual bungees extend from 24 inches to 36 inches.
- Swivel leash attachment prevents tangling, while the reflective thread provides safety by increasing your nighttime visibility.
- Three sizes are available to accommodate dogs up to 100 pounds. Comes with a bonus wall hook for convenient storage!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.50Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Caldwell's Original Dual Leash, Red$21.11Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Sporn Double-Dog Coupler, X-Small/Small$13.35Chewy Price$18.98List Price
- Leashboss Duo Reflective Double Dog Leash Coupler with Handle$33.98Chewy Price$39.98List Price
- Kurgo Springback Polyester Bungee Running Dog Leash, 4.5-ft long, 1-in wide$22.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Leashboss Original Heavy Duty Two Handle No Pull Double Dog Leash, Blue, 5-ft$28.95Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Caldwell's Original Two Dog Leash Coupler$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Kurgo Double Dog Leash Extender$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Loops 2 Double Handle Dog Leash, Red$20.29Chewy Price$20.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Adjustable||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle||Reflective, Bungee|
|Closure Type||Carabiner||Carabiner||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||3 feet||2 feet||5 feet||6 feet||5 feet|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Not bad for price
I love the twin leash works great with both dogs even if 1dog is 27lbs and the other is 85lbs they walk side by side
GREAT LEASH FOR 2 DOGS
Just got this leash and it is working really well for my 2 Russell Terriers. They were already walking together but the individual leashes were always getting tangles. This leash eliminates that completely and still gives each dog some lee-way to go their own way. I have a much better control over them.
So much easier to walk my two pups using this leash! They don’t get tangled and it helps them to learn to stay together but still gives them some individual space.
For pre-trained doggies
This is a great coupling leach if your dogs are already trained to walk together. Since the leash is elastic, if both dogs don't know proper leash walking, the elastic will allow them to pull each other. However, if your dogs are trained, it us a FANTASTIC leach to dou le walk! Mine love it and walking is enjoyable.
Too much bungee
This does not help with pulling of large dogs. I have less control with this double leash than just a standard leash. The bungee aspect seems to make the dogs pull even more.
Perfect for small breeds!
I have two Chihuahuas who would always get tangled up and pull me in two directions on separate leads. This was the best purchase I have made for them!
Works perfect! It does take a few walks for the dogs to become familiar with the idea. I recently adopted a chihuahua and wanted to make sure it wouldn’t be too heavy on his back, but it’s just the right size (my other dog is a schnauzer size) for both of the dogs. I would highly recommend this product if you’re walking two dogs and want to minimize the issues with tangled leashes and just enjoy the walk.
Dual Leash Works Great
We recently got a rescue dog addition to the family putting us at two dogs who are both about 10 lbs. This leash works great for keeping them from getting tangled. The bungie function is nice so they don't yank on each other too much. I will say though if your dogs lunge after other dogs the bungie function lets them get forward more than I would like. Our pups have fierce little dog syndrome and were almost snacks because the leash gives quite a bit.
I bought this because I thought the bungee would give my dogs good distance between them but it makes it harder for me to control them, especially if there is a squirrel. My dogs are both about 55 pounds. I got the standard size which should be fine for dogs 30 - 100lbs but they have the control. Maybe my dogs together are too much for this leash. With smaller dogs I'd image it works fine.
easy to walk 2 dogs
No more tangling 2 leashes. The leash has elastic so it does not pull very hard on the dogs. They have some flexibility to go in 2 directions without causing stress on the other dog.