Mighty Paw Chew Proof Dog Car Safety BeltBy Mighty Paw
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Nylon||Polyester||Nylon|
About This Item
- With 5 bundles of 7 stainless steel wires, this durable rope holds its own against pesky chewers.
- This seat belt attaches to your car’s latch bars to keep your canine companion safe during road trips.
- Hooks directly to your dog’s harness—it’s as simple as that!
- The latch system prevents dogs from accidentally stepping on the button and unbuckling. Your furry friend will stay secure and won’t distract you while driving.
- Includes a tangle-free aluminum rock climbing carabiner to handle large amounts of force.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
My dog (Steve) is a year old and eats anything, pencils, firewood, ice cubes, dirt, and supplements (to the tune of $400 to get his stomach pumped). His favorite "food" has been seat belts. He's a master at getting out of things too, so much that I probably should've named him Houdini. Or maybe David Blaine. I wish I would've known his amazing tricks before I bought a wrap-around-harness-seat-belt. That dude got himself out of it twice and then proceeded to chew on the lid to my coffee while I was in the store, along with napkins, a receipt and a sticker. Next up was a regular seat belt that attached to his collar. That didn't work because he ate right through it. I bought another one and made it so that he couldn't really get to it when I attached it to a new harness. Imagine my surprise when he popped up between my seats while I was driving. The dog is raving lunatic with chewing. I finally found this one and decided to give it a try. He's attempted to chew through it, but it's holding steady for now.