Mighty Paw Chew Proof Dog Car Safety Belt
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With 5 bundles of 7 stainless steel wires, this durable rope holds its own against pesky chewers.
- This seat belt attaches to your car’s latch bars to keep your canine companion safe during road trips.
- Hooks directly to your dog’s harness—it’s as simple as that!
- The latch system prevents dogs from accidentally stepping on the button and unbuckling. Your furry friend will stay secure and won’t distract you while driving.
- Includes a tangle-free aluminum rock climbing carabiner to handle large amounts of force.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bolster Bench Car Seat Cover, Large, Black$59.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Leash to Seatbelt Steel Dog Buckle$11.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Travel Safety Dog & Cat Carrier, Medium$56.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Black$17.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seat-Belt Tether, Orange$14.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.75Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- EzyDog Seat Belt Restraint, Black$10.00Chewy Price
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- EzyDog Click Adjustable Seat Belt Restraint, Black$20.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Easy to Install for Peace of Mind
Install took less than 30 seconds. It seems sturdy and strong. Keeps the dog in her seat rather than the front. Hopefully we never have to test it in action. I’m probably going to buy one for my husband’s truck too for the convenience
My dog (Steve) is a year old and eats anything, pencils, firewood, ice cubes, dirt, and supplements (to the tune of $400 to get his stomach pumped). His favorite "food" has been seat belts. He's a master at getting out of things too, so much that I probably should've named him Houdini. Or maybe David Blaine. I wish I would've known his amazing tricks before I bought a wrap-around-harness-seat-belt. That dude got himself out of it twice and then proceeded to chew on the lid to my coffee while I was in the store, along with napkins, a receipt and a sticker. Next up was a regular seat belt that attached to his collar. That didn't work because he ate right through it. I bought another one and made it so that he couldn't really get to it when I attached it to a new harness. Imagine my surprise when he popped up between my seats while I was driving. The dog is raving lunatic with chewing. I finally found this one and decided to give it a try. He's attempted to chew through it, but it's holding steady for now.