Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Rake
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
About This Item
- Proudly designed and made in the USA.
- Dual-sided comb is great for all hair types and features a nine-tooth side for dematting and untangling plus a 17-tooth side for thinning and deshedding.
- Brush your furry friend regularly to help remove his dead undercoat, reduce shedding and improve circulation for softer skin and a shiny coat.
- A soft-grip ergonomic handle with built-in thumb rest makes grooming just as comfortable for you and your furbaby.
- The teeth are made from 100 percent stainless steel to ensure long-lasting use without discoloring or rust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hertzko Double Sided Dog & Cat Dematting Comb$20.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Dematting Double-Sided Dog & Cat Rake$13.99Chewy Price$17.17List Price
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.38Chewy Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Pink, Large$12.99Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Pink, Large$14.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Life Fur-Guard Easy Self-Cleaning Grooming Deshedder Dog & Cat Comb, Green$20.53Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Life Knuckler Handheld Travel Flexible Grooming Dog & Cat Rake Comb, Pink$14.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
- Safari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
This "rake" works great once you get the hang of it. My short hair dog loves it. My long hair dog is okay and getting better about us using it on her. You have to have a light touch and short strokes so you dont get stuck and pull their hair. I wish I could order everything from Chewey because they are so fast with shipping - just the best!!!
Wish I had this years ago
I don't write a lot of reviews. But after using this product I became sad, because I feel like I NEGLECTED our Great Pyrenees, Odin, for the last four years of his life. This thing does wonders removing his thick undercoat and thinning him out. We have a furminator and a long raking style comb I use on him daily, and this "grooming take" puts both of those to SHAME. Look,if you have short haired pets this is more than likely not for you. But for our long hairs GP, this is a MUST. I've been using it for a few days on him for about 20 minutes sessions and I get a small pillow full of hair off him. This also works great on our medium coated red heeler and our two large goats to rake out they fluffy undercoat after this winter we had. I would absolutely buy this again.
New MUST Have for German Shepards
This rake brush works beyond belief. Rounded edges makes it safe against skin. The side with 9 tines works great on tail and the other side with 17 tines for the rest of the body. I would recommend this brush for any breed with thick hair.
Bought this for my son. It’s the best thing for his dog. He loves it and it makes grooming so much easier.
Big results ! Big surprise !
Genius design. It handled my long-haired cats with ease! Sturdy design as well. Holds up to drop test, & chewing from cats!
Product out performs all of the other de-shedding combs/brushes that I have tried. My cat although, is not very tolerant, as it does grab the fur and as much as I would like to do a thorough whole body grooming, I can only do a small section at a time.
if i could give this 100 stars i would! I have a rag doll cat with extremely thick,silky fur. I have tried everything. Even a bath won't get the under coat. This took off so much in just a few brushes!! He didn't mind it either, it dosen't pull or scrape. I really can't say enough! Oh, it worked really well on my short hair tabby too.
This was an ok brush. I was hoping my cat and dog would go gaga over this like other reviewers had noted. That was a no from both of them. Will try it again when the pup has her first shed. I was hoping if they didn't go gaga over it I would at least get a lot of hair. No dice.
Detangler must have
I have a long haired cat and this tool really helps removing her matted knots and any loose fur that she gets. It’s reduced her coughing up hairballs also. Great investment
Purchased specifically for an American Wirehair but all the troika love it!
The existing reviews influenced my decision and I hope this influences yours, this is a great brush!