Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mighty Paw is a family-owned business based in Rochester, NY.
- Martingale collar is designed to reduce pulling and enhance training sessions with your pooch.
- Provides a gentle, controlled correction.
- Crafted with genuine leather and a stainless-steel chain for long-lasting durability.
- Built to withstand all weather conditions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Max & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Martingale Dog Collar with Chain, Black, Medium: 14 to 17-in neck, 1-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.05Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$17.05Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Pattern Ethnic Design Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Multicolor 3, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Dog Collar, Orange & Gray, XXL-Large$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Green, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.05Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Pendleton Acadia National Park Nylon Dog Collar, Medium: 14 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Steel, Natural Fabric, Metal||Leather, Steel, Natural Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Collar Type||Martingale||Martingale, Training||Martingale||Martingale||Martingale|
|Closure Type||—||Slip On||Slip On||Slip On||Buckle|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||—||—||Training||Reflective, Training|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
this is a nice quality collar
this is a good quality collar, but the size is not what was listed. it indicated( or at least I thought is indicated that the size covered 12 to 15 inches for a medium, But is arrived labelled at medium with the size 15.5 to 19. Perhaps this was my mistake, but it is just way too big. My dog is 13 inches and is usually a medium. Not in this collar type though.
Great collar for walking thick-necked fatheads
This is a nice Martingale. The metal buckle makes it safer as it won't open like the plastic buckles can. It's a great waking collar for my energetic and squirrely female pitbull, and the chain makes a nice noise for signaling to your dog. The chain is maybe a little large-linked and may not be heavy-duty enough for the biggest strongest pullers but that is the only negative thing I could say. Great collar at a great price!!
This is a very nice product BUT it's not gonna work for us. I have a 20-lb miniature poodle and it's just too structured for my pup. Although the sizing is correct, the leather and chain are heavy for my liking. This would be excellent for maybe a beagle, a stronger boned dog.
Good Quality Collar
This leather collar is high quality. The buckle that allows direct placement of the collar on the dogs neck is a great feature, No longer the struggle to pull the martingale collar over the dog's head.
Very Nice Collar
Got this collar and matching leash for my Presa Canario puppy. She looks adorable! Very nice quality leather and chain.
Excellent control for the stubborn bulldog
Flat faced dogs are not well served by chain collars because of their windpipe. This collar allows tightened control around the neck but does not affect the windpipe which is desirable. we have spent a fortune in collars for four dogs and this is the best
This collar works so well for training my stubborn lab/pit bull mix. Fits and looks great!
Great Training Collar
Strongly recommend anyone who is looking to train their medium-large size doggie.