Mighty Paw Nail Clipper for Dogs
About This Item
- Made in the USA by a family-owned company.
- Built-in safety guard helps prevent accidents.
- Doggy nail file included for quick touch-ups.
- Designed with a comfortable, ergonomic handle to help prevent accidental nicks.
- Sharp, stainless-steel blades for accurate, painless clipping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Precise Cut G1 Straight Dog Shears, 7.5-in$90.00Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for 5 in 1 Blades, Size 7/8-inch$6.90Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Shernbao Dog Nail Grinder Head Package, White$17.50Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$7.39Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$5.81Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Precise Cut Black Panther Straight Dog Shears, 7-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Dr. Cuddles Furtastic Dog & Cat Brush$21.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Curved Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$35.32Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- EZ Groom EZ Dry III High Velocity Dog & Cat Dryer$640.69Chewy Price$649.95List Price
- Kenchii Show Gear Straight Dog & Cat Shears, 4.5-in$39.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
OK but not great
These clippers do not seem as sharp or as strong as the ones I have been using. I would not have gotten new ones but the old ones could not be sharpened because they are equipped with an electronic device which supposedly detects the quick. That didn’t work too well, but they were much sharper to begin with and cut much cleaner than these do. These tend to leave a bit of jagged edges on the nail that the others did not. Unfortunately I cannot find a place to get the older ones I have.
Not great for what I need
Too large for most dogs, and they are not sharp, l found that they left the nails splintered