Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium, weather-proof dog harness reduces the strain on your dog’s neck during walks.
- Dual-clip attachment option allows you to attach the leash to the front or back of the harness.
- Comfortable, non-restrictive design allows for natural shoulder movement while your dog is running and walking.
- Adjustable straps for a perfect fit and quick-release buckles for hassle-free use.
- Padded handle on the back of the harness allows for more control when needed, or in crowded environments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Pink, Large$22.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$32.98Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Large/X-Large: 16 to 24-in neck$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, 32 to 50-in chest$15.11Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.70Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Medium, Orange$27.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 2: 28 to 37.5-in chest$45.73Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Blue, X-Large$64.95Chewy Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, Large: 21 to 36-in chest$28.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Training, Step In||Dual Clip||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Waterproof|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
321 Customer Reviews
I ordered this harness on 4/20 and called Chewy in May over concerns about it. The neck can not be tightened but he grew into it a bit better. I ordered a medium because he was large in girth. Chewy said that I could return it if not satisfided and I said I would give it a bit more time Unfortunately, the harness still spins around his body. A small would be too small. I use the front lead clip and twice his leash has come uncliped. I am using the same brand leash so it should be compatible. At 12:30 am I had my dog running loose and out in the street. The harness is unraveling by the back clip dispite the fact that we dont use that clip. I called Chewy today and they are replacing it vs the option to return/refund. I am disappointed in the amount of unraveling after only 2 months. I was told if it occurs again, it is a manufacturer defect and I will need to contact them. Like others, we initially had issues with the clips and it took two hands to release them. After a month they did become easier with use, so if the haress fits your dog well, hang in there. This is not the right haress for my 45 lb, one year old husky/lab mix. 1)Poor fit and spins 2)neck not adjustable 3)front clip has come off twice 4)unraveling after 2 months
Not as expected
I am very disappointed with this harness. I ordered correct size and was eager to try it on my dog. But when it arrived and we adjusted it correctly the harness is nothing like it stated it would be! I felt the cost was too high but purchased because of the description of the harness I thought it was everything I was looking for! Boy was I wrong! Guess I will keep searching...
No Pull Harness
The head part of the harness is to small in the size Small. The metal side slides to adjust will not hold and slide making the body part larger. This allow my dog's front feet to slip out of the harness.
not the most comfortable for the dog
This harness works a little for no pull since it has a front ring, but is very flimsy and I don't trust it when training a larger dog. It states "padded", but it really isn't. The hole where the neck goes through is not adjustable so doesn't fit well on a larger neck and probably slides around on a smaller neck. It is a little harder to put on than some harnesses and very hard to get off. I am pretty strong and those latches are almost impossible to open. I almost had to get out pliers. If anyone has any recommendations for a good harness for a 100# dog that pulls please let me know. He is currently getting training for it and maybe that will help also.
Sturdy but stiff
It doesn’t look bulky in the photo, but it is stiff and awkward to put on. And I wonder how comfortable it is for our dog. It seems to be sturdily built. I like that it has a leash attachment ring on top and at the chest. I like that it has reflective stripes, but I don’t know how much we will actually use it. Not something I would keep on him all the time.
for 100lb and plus
I love it. My 120-125 lb mixed breed boxer American bulldog loves this harness! It fits very well , not loose. Clips are strong and easy to grip. It doesn’t slide up,down, side to side. Very good harness for big puppies
So this thing IS padded and my extra large Shepard wears it almost all the time. It’s saved me from a lot and makes it easier to control her when I need to. Very durable and I’ve had it a year. Still looks new. Great buy I promise.
mighty paw harness
fits well, well made. my dog tolerated wearing it fine. but will only use when out, and needed for control.
sturdy, well made
The harness runs a little big, I ordered an XL for my yellow lab and even with tightening all the way it was to big. The material itself is sturdy and well made, the handle and leash clip are my favorites aspects as they are easy to reach. The harness replacement size I got fits my dog well and does NOT rub on his arm pits which i found a lot of harnesses tend to do.
Room for improvement
This would be absolutely perfect for all of my dogs, EXCEPT, the neck is not adjustable. Large is a bit too tight in the neck for my big girl, and perfect on my boy, but too long.. I’m afraid the medium neck won’t work on him.