Mighty Paw Professional Dog & Cat Grooming Shears, 2 count
About This Item
- Two pack includes 6.5-inch shears for body trims and 5.5-inch shears for hard-to-reach and delicate areas including the ears, eyes, nose and paws.
- Extra-sharp blades make cutting quick and easy with rounded safety tips to help prevent accidental pokes.
- Titanium-coated stainless steel shears are fitted with removable tension screws for easy cleaning and no rust.
- Paw-fect for all pet hair types so you can tidy up your furbaby between trips to the grooming salon.
- Designed for control and comfort with anti-slip handles, a pinch-preventing bumper, ergonomic finger rest, and removable inserts to properly fit your hand to the shears.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Flash Dog & Cat Clipper Blade, 5F$26.00Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Mini Cat Nail Clippers$8.32Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Shark Fin Right Silver Swivel Stainless Steel Straight Dog Shears, 9-in$199.95Chewy Price
- Sharf Straight Gold Touch Round Tips Dog Grooming Scissors, 4.5-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Le Salon Essentials All-Purpose Trimming Dog Scissors$7.91Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Resco Nail Clipper Blade Replacement, 6 count$21.99Chewy Price$30.85List Price
- Resco Dog & Cat Nail Trimmer Blade Replacement Kit$7.05Chewy Price$7.90List Price
- Kenchii Rosé Thinner Dog & Cat Shears, 25-Tooth$149.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Happy Puppy Ball Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 5.5-in$25.00Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$93.34Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
The finger holes on these scissors are too small, not comfortable to use. And after several trims of my Maltese dog's face, ears and feet they have dulled considerably. It's too late to send them back but I sure wouldn't buy them again or recommend them to anyone.
Large Shears Are Useless
Just got these and haven't even taken them out of the package. I don't know how the large shears will cut anything given the large gap in the cutting edge.