Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Teach your dog to let you know when he has to go potty using this simple, innovative system.
- System installs in seconds–receiver plugs into standard outlet; wireless activators require no power source.
- Activator requires just 0.75 pounds of pressure to send a signal so any size dog can use it; four volume levels and 38 ringtones to choose from.
- Water and dust-resistant housing protects against wet, dirty paws and is ideal for both indoor or outdoor use.
- Activator and receiver communicate up to 1,000 feet away indoors so you can install the receiver where you spend most of your time and never miss an alert.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Grey$12.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Orange$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Pet Training Clicker with Wrist Band, 2 count, Black$9.00Chewy Price$9.48List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Stop That! Noise & Pheromone Dog Spray, 1 oz (New)$10.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 30-mL$6.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Leather, Natural Fabric||N/A||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||—||—||—|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||N/A||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
173 Customer Reviews
doorbell works as described, but my dog doesn't
my 6 year-old who was used to scratching on the door to be let in & out wasn't too happy in the change of routine. she was perfectly happy with the old model and make her satisfaction perfectly clear. needless to say, the doorbell didn't really work for her (we're still trying), but the system itself did exactly as promised.
Sent from the gods
Amazing. Best thing I’ve purchased on chewy. Beans realized after 3 example pushes from us, what the bell meant. Now she pushes it every time she wants to go outside. Best potty training tool EVER
Exactly what we needed
We got tired of peeking out the back door constantly to see if our dog was ready to come inside, so this is the perfect solution! The button stuck beautifully to our porch (at snoot height) and has survived a couple weeks of nasty Iowa winter weather so far. The chime is nice and loud, so we can hear it anywhere on the first floor. We knew our dog would be able to figure out the system, since she learned to ring jingle bells to go *outside* very quickly. It took about a week to figure out that tapping the button gets her back indoors. It was an easy training process, and the button is pretty easy to push (she's about 65 lbs, if that's relevant). In my dreams there would be a second chime that I could plug in upstairs. Crossing my fingers for the future :)
didn’t last very long
The puppy took the cover off the button, I put it back on and he didn’t damage anything at all underneath, but now the button doesn’t work anymore. The cover came off super easily too. He learned how to use the bell and now I’ll need to find a different solution
It’s 3 stars because this worked great until my dog ripped it off the wall. I got it to work again and put it somewhere else. He did it again. It won’t stick to the same spot and burg spots now are missing paint in my newly painted room. There seems to be no other way to gang it up and it won’t stick without the stuff it came with which took my paint off. Though the bell still works fine when pressed, I’m likely going to be throwing it away and thx because I have to repaint. Not friendly to walls at all.
My human picked up a set of these so my sister and I could signal that we needed to go out or come in. It's so much better than standing around hoping somebody will notice to open the door for us. The doorbell communicates our specific need much more clearly than hanging around barking or whining, so our humans were able to pick up this skill pretty quickly, especially when we reward them by quickly going through the open door and no longer scratching on the door. I don't know much about batteries and electricity, but I am told that it is pretty cool that the bell part plugs into the wall and that the signal part needs no batteries. The humans were so pleased, they picked up a second set for the other door we use.
My dog figured out how to work the bell quick! He now uses it all the time when he wants to go outside or just get me off the couch and come play with him. He is pretty cute ringing the bell! He is only 18 lbs so a small dog has no problems ringing the bell.
didn’t last a month
the bell worked week for about 2 weeks then for some reason stopped working , the unit that plugs in works fine but the button the the puppy pushes no longer communicates to the plug in part
Best Thing I Purchased From Chewy!
I absolutely love this doorbell! It is loud enough for me to hear throughout my house, has different songs for different seasons, and is so easy to install. I have read a lot of reviews saying their dog won't use it...but you have to train them to do so! I would recommend this product to anyone!
A must have!
Our lab pup caught on to this in a week. No accidents since! I bought one for back and front door, then programed them with different songs. Great product!