Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hanging door bells are an effective tool for housebreaking pets, allowing pups to communicate when it’s time to go.
- Large, thick-walled jingle bells are made from durable metals that offer superior sound quality.
- Premium nylon ribbon with dog charm is attractive and made to withstand scratches, tugs, and bites.
- Comes with a simple, three-step training guide along with a free hook to hang leashes!
- These easy to hang bells measure 24 x 1 x 0.1 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Brown$10.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern, Yellow Polka Dots$14.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Pink$12.99Chewy Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Blue$8.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbell, Brown$16.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Dog Potty Training Bells, 27-in$8.59Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- dealMighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$32.50Chewy Price$54.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Worked well training my dog but I do wish the bells were a little louder.
Potty training fun
I’ve seen other dogs ring a bell to go potty and always thought that was pretty cool. I decided to start my Morkie puppy off using this. He can use them now that he’s older (7 months) it was a bit confusing for both of us because the door we use to go outside is down the hall and in the laundry room. So he didn’t understand and I wanted him to let me know in the room I was in, not down the hall where I couldn’t hear it. I also wasn’t letting him wander so we wouldn’t have an accident. If you have a door accessible in your living space, it would be much easier.
Nice quality, love the look
I had an old ugly leash with a bell on the end hanging on my door for years. Finally updated these. So happy I did. Looks great! Great quality, nice price and fast delivery. Received it in 2 days. Can clearly hear the bells when the dog asks to go out, love the sound.
We purchased this item to help potty train our 4 month old puppy to ring the bells when she needed to go out. We were thinking to make it just for going to the bathroom but she now rings EVERY TIME she wants us to open the door. She figured it out in less than 24 hours. She actually runs to the door in the middle of playing or waking up to ring the bells to go outside! Amazing results from a puppy so young! Definitely recommend!
These bells are cute and appear to be well made. We have a Rottweiler & a Cane Corso who are learning to alert us to needing to go outside. The holder falls a bit short on our door for the Chihuahua to reach
Training with Potty Bells
These are great! Product was received quickly and in great condition. We have a Corgi puppy and were afraid this would not hang low enough for a small dog, but it does and we are very pleased. We have had them for a week now and although it may take longer, we are working on training to ring the bells every time our puppy wants to go outside. Hoping the concepts kicks in and we have a potty trained puppy withing a few months.
Love the bells and cute design.
Works great and great price. Love the hook or hang on door knob options. We love Chewy!
I love those
We got those for our puppy, when she was 10 weeks old and they work like magic, now 2.5 weeks later we had just 1 accident. Those are truly awesome and it is durable. Our puppy rings them every time she has to go out.
My 10 week old standard poodle puppy learned how to use the bells within 36 hours of first using them. Works great with the hook because I am able to adjust the height so she is able to reach it. Since purchasing these bells, she has yet to have an accident inside the house! 100% recommend!
I bought 2
My dog was using the bell just fine to ask to go out but was scratching up the outside door to ask to come inside. So I decided to get another to hang on the outside. IT WORKED!!!