Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Pattern
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Hanging door bells are an effective tool for housebreaking pets, allowing pups to communicate when it’s time to go.
- Large, thick-walled jingle bells are made from durable metals that offer superior sound quality.
- Premium nylon ribbon is attractive and made to withstand scratches, tugs, and bites.
- Comes with a simple, three-step training guide along with a free hook to hang leashes!
- These easy to hang bells measure 24 x 1 x 0.1 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells with Charm Dog Doorbells, Black$12.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Metal Brass Tinkle Bell Dog Doorbell, Silver$14.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells, Solid, Blue$12.99Chewy Price
- Advance Pet Potty Train Dog Bell, Brown$10.99Chewy Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Good Dog Green$16.05Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Midnight Black$16.16Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Caldwell's Potty Bells Original Dog Doorbell, Black, 2-pack$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 Potty Training Dog Doorbell, White, 2 count$37.99Chewy Price$54.00List Price
- PoochieBells The Original Dog Training Potty Doorbell, Signature Tracks$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetSafe Clik-R Dog Training Tool$3.97Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Round Dog Bells, 3 count, Gold$3.72Chewy Price$4.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
We adopted a 4 month old pup who had been in a kennel with a doggy door so he wasn't potty trained. Decided to try these. Each time we opened the door we would ring the bells and touch his face with them then the door would open. It wasn't long before he started ringing them himself. He doesn't potty in the house anymore and we know when he wants to go out. This was a great buy
I love my new tinkle bells. I ring them to go out. That way I do not have to sit and bark, growl and shout!!! From: Emma Grace Elissalde
Bell Training is Working
I bought the pattern ribbon for the Tinkle Bells Dog Doorbells. These bells look nice and the bell training is working.
Is it Teal? No
The kelly green looks teal or turquoise in the promo shots. It is green green, not blue green, for my fellow teal seekers.
Very nice quality item. However, the directions provided did not work with my dog. I did find a YouTube video which helped. I first had to get her to ring the bell on her own and did that with a treat. Once she knew to ring the bell when asked, I had her ring the bell before going outside every time. She picked it up very quick after that and had it figured out completely in the first few days.
10/10 would recommend! Great quality and pleasant bell sound. I got the yellow one with polka dots. It’s a dark mustard yellow color, which is exactly what i was looking for, super cute!
Not just for dogs!
I already had one set of bells that I found at a garage sale. I hung them on my patio door for my cat. Yes, cat! She immediately started ringing them to go out. I decided I needed another set for the outside handle and found these. Now I know when she wants to come back inside. They work great!
I'm working with my dog autumn to nose the bells when she has to go, it also is a good thing to have on the door if you Would like to know if there is someone opening your door
They work very well. Eazy to train dog with. She hits the bells with her nose Everytime .
Helps our younger one to know what it expected of him