Milk-Bone Chock Full Of Chunks Beef & Bacon Crunchy Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Biscuits feature a flavorful combination of bacon, beef, and veggies.
- Full of natural meaty flavor and a texture that’ll win over any canine companion.
- You won’t find any fillers, artificial flavors, or beef by-product meals in these wholesome bites.
- Paw-fect for adult dogs of all sizes—can be easily snapped into smaller pieces for pint-sized pals.
- Produced in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Medium Original Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 8.5-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Chock Full Of Chunks Turkey & Bacon Crunchy Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Small Variety Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Stuffed Biscuits with Real Bacon & Beef Dog Treats, 10-oz box, case of 5$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Dipped Biscuits Baked With Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 32-oz bag, case of 2$20.48Chewy Price$19.46Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Dipped Biscuits Baked With Real Peanut Butter Dog Treats, 32-oz bag, case of 2$20.48Chewy Price$19.46Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Stacked Molasses & Peanut Butter Dog Crunchy Treats, 60-oz bag$20.48Chewy Price$19.46Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 24-oz box$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Baked Delights Hugs with Beef & Cheese Dog Treats, 19-oz bag$6.68Chewy Price$6.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Flavor Twists Chews Easy Peasy Chicken Cheesy Dog Treats, 4.23-oz pouch, case of 5$27.45Chewy Price$26.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Rolled Oats...||Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Rolled Oats...||Ground Whole Wheat, Sugar, Palm Oil...||Ground Whole Wheat, Sugar, Palm Oil...||Wheat Flour, Peanut Butter, Soybean Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Bacon, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Bacon, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Yogurt||Peanut Butter|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Rawhide-Free||Chicken-Free, Flax-Free, Pea-Free, Rawhide-Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
75 Customer Reviews
Chock full of Chunks'
Best dog treat. I have 2 gorgi ,fiest dogs . They loved them. easy to split in half
Chewy to the Rescue
Originally an oversight, the item shipped made my service dog, Sally's, day bright.
I was looking for dog treats on the Chewy site and Milk-Bones Chunks was a new item I thought I would buy them for my dog and my dog loves them. I will buy them again. They were a great price also.
My dogs love these!
I have one dog who is most definitely not food motivated. She couldn't care less about eating. I've tried all the expensive name brand treats, and she just looks at them with disdain. My other dog loves food. All food. Any food. So I decided to get good old Milk-Bone treats. Guess what? My picky eater LOVES these! Not that I can blame her, they smell like BACON! She'll even do her tricks for these yummy smelling biscuits.
Dogs love these treats
I use these as treats at an animal shelter & the dogs love them, even finicky dogs. It's at a great price point too because I use them quickly.
Nom Noms are Yummy
Not one our Golden Retriever's favorite, but he still loves them. Great value.
My dogs my be spoiled for some quality treats
Honestly, the boy won’t touch them and the girl sits with it for awhile then it gets eaten. She doesn’t seem to sit with other treats it’s like she talks herself into eaten. Sorry it’s a fail
Good training treats.
These are very small dog bone size, which makes there perfect for training treats. Since I have a big dog, one works as a reward when he does what I ask him to do. He likes this flavor, which also helps.
Dogs Love Them, Better Ingredients Than Classic Milkbones
Milkbone and other cheap treats are notorious for using junky ingredients. The classic Milkbone treats also contain BHA, which is a suspected carcinogen. I think Milkbone had a whole controversy over that because the internet made a big stink, and they probably claimed that there isn't enough evidence that it causes cancer blah blah blah, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, personally. Happily, these Milkbone chunks do NOT contain BHA on the ingredient list! The ingredient list is also not too bad. There are a couple things that you do hear to stay away from, like natural flavor and coloring agents, but not enough bad/scary ingredients for me to feel like I shouldn't give them to my dogs. Of course, they're more expensive than classic Milkbones but still affordable, so I think it's worth the price to avoid some of the more questionable ingredients like BHA. As for the dogs, they really like these treats!
Dog house fav!
My dogs love these. My friend gave my dogs some for Christmas and we had to turn around and order because they were so well liked