Milk-Bone Good Morning Healthy Joints Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, 15-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Supports healthy joints and mobility with glucosamine and chondroitin
- These health-promoting ingredients support your aging dog’s well-being and longevity in many different ways that target the entire body
- Your pup's immune system will benefit from vitamin C and antioxidants
- Fiber is included for smoother digestive processes
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- True Acre Foods Salmon Recipe Mini-Training Rewards Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$9.44Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.97Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Daily Vitamin Dog Treats, 15-oz bottle$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- True Acre Foods Chicken Recipe Mini-Training Rewards Grain-Free Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 10-oz bag$10.68Chewy Price$10.15Autoship Price
- DealMilk-Bone Wholesome Chicken Recipe Simply Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 25-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Dual Flavored Bacon & Chicken Flavored Mini Dental Dog Treats, 84 count$12.12Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Mini Dental Dog Treats, 108 count$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealMilk-Bone Trail Mix with Real Beef & Sweet Potato Chewy & Crunchy Dog Treats, 20-oz bag$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- ALPO Dental Chews Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 21-oz bag, 24 count$7.37Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- Pedigree Dentastix Original Small/Medium Dental Dog Treats, 45 count$14.26Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Milk-Bone Healthy Favorites with Chicken, Oats, Sweet Potatoes & Apples Chewy Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Purina Beneful Baked Delights Snackers Dog Treats, 36-oz pouch$10.88Chewy Price$10.34Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Brushing Chews Daily Dental Dog Treats, Mini, 48 count$5.94Chewy Price$13.49List Price$5.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Soybean Flour...||Chicken, Wheat Flour, Soybean Flour...||Whitefish, Oat Flour, Sorghum...||Pork, Oat Flour, Sorghum...||Chicken, Oat Flour, Sorghum...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Meat, Pork||Meat, Chicken|
|Special Diet||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Rawhide-Free, Pea-Free||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Pea-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
484 Customer Reviews
Effective for arthritis
Our yellow lab has been suffering from arthritis pain and had been limping a lot. After a couple weeks of using this product, we've noticed a significant improvement of her ability to move around, she's even jumping up on the couch again! Highly recommend for joint strength!
I am so grossed out
so I moved apartments and the cabinet has been filled with brown fluffy stuff and it turns out, it's microscopic bugs that were turning the treats to dust.. Guess what.. It followed my vitamins and supplements and ended up in the small lids and containers. I had to throw everything out. It came to my new apartment as well. Nightmare.
I have been giving these to my dogs for years. Great vitamin supplement. The price has gone up @ $2/bottle and for someone on a fixed income they are about to be priced out of my budget. I am not happy about that. I will have to find a cheaper way to supplement my dog's food. Especially the older dogs.
All 3 of our dogs wait every morning for their vitamin. The 14 year old really likes them.
I was buying these for awhile and I found one of the containers with so much mold it was on the outside and I looked at the others and 2 out of 3 100% had mold! I’m so afraid to feed these to my doggies now and after I seen this I researched it and YES it is a common problem! So beware
What is wrong with these?
I’ve been buying the large size bottle of the Milk Bones healthy joints vitamins for years, but a couple times a year I get a bottle of them where they seem to have corroded and are heavily covered with a tan dust. I don’t know if it’s mold or what. They don’t smell bad but my dog doesn’t even like the smell of them and the dust makes her sneeze. I see there are several other reviews covering this. Is this being addressed at all?
Fun, Healthy Chews
It took my dogs a couple of tries to eat these, they are very picky eaters, but now they stand next to where they are stored each morning waiting for their "treat". Lucky for me that they don't know it's good for them. They are very persnickety.
Milk bone vitamins
These are easy to give. My dogs like them. They help a lot. I have 4 little older dogs. They seem more active since I've been using these.
I got these to help with mobility issues for my 16 year old Corgi mix, she loves them, too soon to tell if they're helping, but she likes them.
Moldy Vitamin Treats
Item best buy 3/17/2023 and is turning to powder. Smells moldy and will not feed to my dog.