Milk-Bone Large MaroSnacks Dog Treats, 58-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Baked with love in Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Colors from natural ingredients.
- Dog biscuit shell encases a real bone marrow center.
- Crunchy on the outside and meaty on the inside for a flavor and texture combo that pooches of all sizes will love.
- Made with calcium to nourish your best pal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTrue Acre Foods Medium Original Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 8.5-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Pedigree Marrobone Real Beef Flavor Biscuit Dog Treats, 6-lb bag$12.98Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealTrue Acre Foods Small Variety Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 60-oz box$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 24-oz box$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 60-oz box$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Large MaroSnacks Dog Treats, 24-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Simply Original Dog Treats, Medium Biscuits, 11-lb box$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Simply Original Dog Treats, Large Biscuits, 11-lb box$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small/Medium Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 60-oz box$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal, Sugar...||Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Meat and Bone Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||—||Beef, Meat||Bacon, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
My dogs LOVE these
Bought for years and will keep buying. My girls can't wait to get there snack and they know when it's snack time, they gobble them up
My sister Liberty and I REALLY LOVE Milk Bone MARO SNACKS. P. S. Our mom wrote this for us.
Our dogs loves these treats! He would eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner if we would let him!
A hit with our picky Shiba Inu!
Just like Project Runway, a treat is in one day and out of style the next day with our Shiba Inu! It can be difficult to predict what will be in Vogue with him from one day to the next. He LOVES these Maro Snacks by Milkbone and hates the ones by Pedigree! These are just the right size for bigger dogs too. Many of the others cater to tiny dogs! He gives them 5 Ollie Noom Nooms!
3 out 4 love them
I have 4 furbabies, only one.. Mr. Picky.. doesn't like them.. but my other three nearly knock each other down to get them! Of course I have not tasted them myself but looks like at least 2 flavors and they are a nice snack to carry in your pocket. Doesn't make a mess.. So will I buy more.. don't know.. or maybe Mr. Picky will win!
My dogs like Maro Snacks but these are very large.
My two dogs ate all of the small Maro snacks that were in a great huge jar. I ordered the Maro Snacks in a box to add to the huge jar but they are very picky about large Maro snacks. I will cut them down and they will eat them again. Thank you for great items.
Great even for my picky eater...
My Italian Mastiff mix is 85 pounds and they're a good size for her. They're too big for training treats in my opinion, so they are just a treat or as a reward for brushes/nail trims. She is a super picky eater and normally doesn't like crunchy treats but she loves these. She cracks it open and eats the marrow part first, then cleans up the outside crumbs last lol
Changing things up !!
I have 3 standard poodles and I give treats daily to, so I added these to change things up and they are very pleased with the addition!! this gives them a selection to enjoy and they too lick their lips when they see the treats so there is truth in that photo on the box !!
My mutts love it!
My three mixed breeds love these! I have a 20 lb., 40 lb. and 85 lb. The 40 and 85 lb dogs just eat these, but the 20 lb. dog carries his around until the outside softens and then eats it. It's rather comical as the others then follow him around hoping he'll drop it!
with all the price increases on all pet foods you still can't beat milk-bone for price and quantity and quality