Milk-Bone Simply Original Dog Treats, Large Biscuits, 11-lb box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains one (1) 11-pound box of Milk-Bone Simply Original Large Dog Biscuits
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or colors.
- Wholesome and tasty crunchy dog treats.
- Crunchy texture helps clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Baked with love in Topeka, Kansas, USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealTrue Acre Foods Medium Original Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 8.5-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Simply Original Dog Treats, Medium Biscuits, 11-lb box$21.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.88Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Small Variety Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 24-oz box$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- dealTrue Acre Foods Large Original Baked Biscuits Dog Treats, 8.5-lb box$13.00Chewy Price$12.35Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Small/Medium Peanut Butter Flavor Variety Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Dipped Real Peanut Butter Crunchy Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Flavor Snacks Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 60-oz box$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Large Biscuit Dog Treats, 24-oz box$3.96Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.76Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-lb box$14.98Chewy Price$14.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone GravyBones Small Biscuit Dog Treats, 19-oz box$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Milk-Bone Original Medium Biscuit Dog Treats, 17-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Flour, Beef Meal...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Whole Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Wheat Bran...||Oat Flour, Oatmeal, Oat Fiber...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Original||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Poultry||Meat, Beef|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
So Crunching Good!
I received a package that contained these treats in it, and I think my dogs knew it was for them before I had even opened the box because they stalked me around the house while I tried to find a less chaotic place to open the box. When I gave them one, all three of my large breed dogs (A Pitbull mix, a Purebred Pitbull, and a Bernese Mountain Dog) gobbled it up and gave me those irresistible eyes for more. Since the ingredients are better than most off-the-shelf treats, I caved and gave them each another one for doing absolutely nothing else than just living and breathing my air. Good thing they're all so cute!
Dogs loved them!
I received this product free in exchange for my honest review - and my dogs loved them! I was surprised that even my picky Husky enjoyed this treat. I like that they’re crunchy so they can help keep teeth clean. I was also happy to learn that these were made in the USA. My girls gobble them right up when they get one. Also, this is a great value. One box has lasted my 2 large breed dogs quite a while. I’d recommend!
Our doggos are enjoying the milk bones. I feel like it gives them something that will help with clean teeth. They eat them quickly, and clean up all the crumbs they can find. no gut issues on the days we give them, either. and we're pretty happy with the ingredients. Only negative is the box is not resealable, and some did arrive broken. otherwise, great product! this box will probably last a long time.
My dog was excited from the moment she smelled the box and realized it was for her. I’ve bought Milk Bone products before but never this exact product. Even though the box says large, they are a little larger than I expected. I usually toss a small treat in my dogs bowl with her meal on occasion and these are a little too large for that. She grabs it and runs to her bed to lay down and eat it. She seems to love the flavor and they are large enough to get my dogs attention when she’s outside and won’t come in.
Not for all
My Doberman and Husky do not see eye to eye when it comes to loving on certain snacks and foods. While my Husky picks and chooses what he is in the mood for that day, my Doberman is the complete opposite he pretty much eats any food in general. My Husky does not like these but my Doberman just simply gobbles these right up. So in my honest opinion, you’ve just gotta know what your dog likes and get that for them.
My dogs (3 standard poodles) get treat time at 7 pm daily, these are a great addition to the routine and they quite like them, they are a large size so one is enough for a treat and they gobble them up !!
Good classic, crunchy dog biscuits
These are good classic, crunchy dog biscuits. They are quite hard, which is supposed to be good for their teeth. The large are fairly big, so you might want to get medium unless you have a really big dog. I broke my large ones into pieces for my 45ish-pound dog.
These are fine
For a basic bone, these are fine. My dog definitely enjoys them, and I feel her diet is good enough that one of these won’t hurt her. She’s always excited to get them, and they’re a good size for a large breed dog. I do wish the box has a resealable bag inside, it has made quite a mess and now I have 6.99lbs of bones to try and keep fresh/away from pests. Other than that I’m happy with these.
The second this box entered my house my pups went crazy! We’ve used milk ones before, but they were much smaller. These are the perfect size to be able to give each girl their own. Previously I was trying to give them each 2 and it was a constant fight on who could get them faster. Girls bellies are happy!!!
Larfe Milk Bone
I recieved a box of large milk bones to try out. I have 3 dogs, I was surprised that the box was 7 pounds i thought i would just be getting a small bag. I feed these to my dogs all the time so I knew that they would love them they love the flavor and I like that they help their teeth so their good for them