Millers Forge Nail Clipper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Durable plier-style nail clipper provides quick and precise cutting for dogs of almost any size.
- Comfortable plastic grip offer a secure hold to prevent losing control with squirmy pets.
- Heavy-duty spring-loaded action provides professional, clean results.
- Ultra-sharp blade edges allow effortless trimming on the first try so your hand doesn’t get tired.
- Locking cap holds trimmers closed for safe storage. Quality stainless steel design is made to withstand years of use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop, 2 count$7.12Chewy Price$7.92List Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$25.39Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$44.95Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- Dremel 7760-PGK 4V Pet Grooming Cordless Kit$59.99Chewy Price
- Petdiary Rechargeable Low Noise Pet Nail Grinder$24.99Chewy Price
- Casfuy Dog & Cat Nail Care Rechargeable Grinder, Black$29.99Chewy Price
- De' Vora Kicks Dog & Cat Grooming Toy, Small$8.15Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PATPET N8 Quiet & Mini Small Pet Nail Grinder$26.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
Do not buy
I’m really disappointed in these. I went to buy a new pair of the Millers Forge red handle clippers that I’ve really liked, but they were unavailable. So I decided to try these and I should’ve just ordered the other ones from Amazon. These are very hard to cut with and my hand was sore so fast from having to brace my dog’s paw as I tried to cut their nails. Something about the blade makes it extremely difficult to do smaller cuts which is what I prefer to do since I trim nails weekly. My dogs really did not like the added pressure these clippers put on their nails. Don’t recommend these at all. Ironically, when I went to write this review I saw the red handle clippers are back in stock, so I’ll be ordering those now.
Perfect for large dogs with thick nails
My dog hates getting her nails clipped and has very thick, strong nails. These clippers are sharp and cut the nail the first time.
Dull upon arrival
I purchased these clippers based on the reviews of them being great for large dogs. My dog has thick black nails and these are one step above completely useless. I have to apply a ton of pressure just to cut through the nail, and these are so dull that the end of the nail always splinters off instead of cutting clean through. They arrived this way and are not dull from use. Absolute waste of money.
Best nail trimmers
Bought these trimmers because I've been struggling to find a pair sharp enough to cut through my American bulldog's extremely thick nails. Got them today and very impressed. Cuts so easily without a lot of force. 100% recommend these trimmers!!!
Not a great choice
Claimed to be for large dogs with good clean cuts but didn’t work on the Treeing Walker’s nails. It just shattered them even with small cuts. Find something better.
These were recommended by my vet, and they are fantastic! Firm grip, clear view of the nail that's going to be clipped, and a good, clean snip. My dog is traumatized by anything touching his feet, and he actually tolerates this.
Perfect for my medium sized dogs
I have 2 medium boys and nail trimming time is always stressful. We used a guillotine type clipper before but it was impossible to get the dew claws without twisting their little legs in weird ways, and one of my dogs have very long toe hairs (grinch feet) which always got in the way. These clippers are much easier to use and make quick work of nail trim time! They are very sharp but you still need to make a decisive cut for them to work best.
Miller's forge Nail Clipper
Haven't tried them yet. I look forward to using them they look like they will do the job.
Great for giant breeds
We have a 9mo Mastidane pup who weighs over 100lbs. These nail clippers cut his thick nails with no issues at all.
Trimming made easy
These are the EXACT clippers I’ve used in each veterinary clinic I’ve worked for. They last forever and make cutting nails a breeze.