Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Universal slicker brush is the choice of professional groomers. Use as part of a regular grooming routine.
- Appropriate for all breeds and hair types or lengths, including dogs with sensitive skin.
- Fine, stainless steel pins easily glide through hair with its lightweight design.
- Use to remove mattes, loose hairs, and debris, or just to freshen up the coat and bond with your dog.
- Unbreakable plastic handle is virtually indestructible with a contoured, curved design for comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$28.00Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Double Row Pet Rake$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Resco Pro-Series Rotating Dog & Cat Pin Comb$16.64Chewy Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Andis Pin Brush, Green/White, Large$10.39Chewy Price$11.51List Price
- Hertzko 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price$35.98List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Triangle Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- FURminator Dual Dog Brush, Gray$13.50Chewy Price$16.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds||—||Small Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
73 Customer Reviews
Unbreakable handle +, size of brush -
We have a Great Pyrenees. He needs serious work with a good slicker brush everyday. We had a nice brush, with a good size for a large breed. The retracting spines feature was nice, too. The handle broke, though. This brush has in breakable handle, but does not have near the effectiveness and easy of sloughing. We will look for another brush.
Makes my pup's fur soft as a cloud!
This brush is amazing! I got it after our groomer recommended it for our doodle. The bristles are gentle but persistent at preventing mats. Our dog's fur feels like a cloud!
Very not what i expect
This is very small and you have to pull the hair out yourself. If i could return this i would very disappointing
The Best Brush for Muddy Horses!
This slicker brush is the best brush for horses! It works great to get mud out of their coat and is perfect for their mane and tail too.
Greatest product!! I would buy it again!! I would tell a friend!!
Curved slicker brush
This is a good curved slicker brush with stiff bristles for working matts out. Care should be taken when using this brush as it can scratch and cut the skin. With my long haired dogs, I always put my hand underneath the coat that's being brushed to avoid cuts and scratches on the dog's skin.
This brush works great. I have a Great Pyrenees and this brush really pulls out the undercoat. The bristles are stiff enough to get deep into the coat.
It’s a cheap brush but gets the job done. Smaller than I thought. Works good when he his dry not wet.
Love this brush
I have been searching for this brush. All I could find is the ones with the rubber tips. This brush, when used correctly, will not scratch your cat. It unleashes all that undercoat and my cats love it...I LOVE IT!
My Favorite Brush
I work in a grooming salon and myself and the other groomers I work with LOVE these brushes! They work great on tough coats! Get one, you’ll be glad you did! You’ll make your groomer very happy if you use one of these on your dog on a regular basis! Very cheap in price, but are very durable and last a long time!